5 cards-10,000. Any Ideas?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by MALIK, Feb 16, 2001.

1. MALIK

MALIK Guest

I now have 5 cards with over 10,000 in lines on each. No balances. Average APR less then 12%. Any ideas on how to invest or use these lines to make a few bucks? Thanks.

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: theres a guy that advertis

Forgot his name. He'll pay you 19% on your money.

3. ble103

ble103 Guest

RE: theres a guy that advertis

His name is Herb,and he is from creditworks,havn't seen any new posts lately from him.Herb are you still out there?This person needs some information from you on your company.

4. Chet

Chet Well-Known Member

Also MIA !

We haven't heard from Kristi (Carreon and Associates) in a while, or BarryN from Creditmania!

5. Michael

Michael Guest

Malik,

If you don't mind me asking which banks issued these cards?

How far back is your credit going?

6. JP

JP Guest

7. MALIK

MALIK Guest

I started following this board and several others a few years ago. I learned how to clean and structure my credit profile and started from ground zero with a Macys card. I aquired a Providian Classic and over the years grew it into a gold with a 10,000 line. I've had most of the sub primes- Associates, Direct Merchant, Bank First, etc. and built a very positive fico score. Last year Citibank & AT&T issued me cards with 10,000+ lines, no annual fee and decent apr's. Wells Fargo and BAnk of America followed. My Target account was converted to a VISA with a 5,000 line, no fees. I have cancelled all the sub prime except Providian, which inreased my line and cancelled all fees. In January of this year I was approved for an AMEX Gold. Since I travel alot, this was the icing on the cake. I also have some gas cards for travel-Diamond Shamrock, Texaco, Shell and Chevron. Not necessary but helpful for business records. Any questions, let me know.