605 Equifax and I got a new car

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Melissa, Jul 14, 2001.

1. Melissa

Melissa Well-Known Member

Yeah Yeah Yeah,
    I did it all on my own. I got a brand new nissan sentra se car at 8.9 % interest with NMAC:) I owe it all to you. I got instant approval too the my f and i guys didn't even have to talk to them personally.
    I had a 561 in March and 2 years ago I couldn't get a car loan anywhere now I have a prime car lender at a good interest rate for my credit score:) Oh and junum is just starting to work for me now too.

2. OtherTerri

OtherTerri Well-Known Member

Congratulations Melissa.

Terri

3. MartysGirl

MartysGirl Well-Known Member

GREAT For you....!!!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoy your new car...!!!

MartysGirl

4. Illini

Illini Well-Known Member

Very nice

5. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Congrats Melissa!!

breeze

6. supershawn

supershawn Well-Known Member

Congrats!

How much did you put down?

7. heather

heather Well-Known Member

I got one at 9.9 with Ford Credit with a score of 500, you got enough money down, they got the time for you.

8. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

9. Melissa

Melissa Well-Known Member

I only put 500 down:) I do work for the nissan dealership though so maybe that being on my work stats helped out. I love Nissan. I love my new car aned of course I only had to pay below invoice:) so I only payed 16 k for a 17,995 dollar car. She is beautiful and as loaded as a Sentra can get with the 2.0 liter engine and pwr sunroof, spoiler, pw, pl, pm, keyless, security system,180 watt stero system with cd player and 6 disc changer all in dash, alloy wheels, automatic just everything:) I love it I love it and I did it all on my own.
    I don't know if some of you remember me but Jim and I had just recently gotten a used Mercury 2000 Sable in March in which they only used his horrific credit score since I didn't have a job and we ended up paying 24% interest so when I found out I could get this car at 8.9 %, I was leaping for joy. Of course I have a job now and my score is a lot higher than my spouses so it helps.
    I do want to still thank you all because I learn more and more each day from this group.
    I hope in 3 years when we plan on buying a home, I will end up with prime prime mortgage rates thanks to you all.

10. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

Way to go, Mel !!!!!!!

Sister Girl

11. nj_newbie

nj_newbie Well-Known Member

Melissa,

That is great news! Keep up the good work.