74 to a 5 Worthknowing score

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Doug, Jan 25, 2001.

1. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Went from a 74 on Jan 2 to a whopping 5 today on their Score System. At least the information was accurate.

2. Laura

Laura Guest

RE: 74 to a 5 Worthknowing sco

I dropped way down just for adding one inquiry and was approved for that particular card. Worthknowing it not even worthknowing, they SUCK in my book.

3. John S

John S Guest

My real TU (Emperica) score is 700 (just got a tri-merged from my broker - refinancing my house).

According to notworthadamnthing.com, my score is a 5.

What a loser site. At least the report is free.

4. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

Hey! Mine's a 65. Even though it isn't accurate, I like the way it looks... :)

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

MY 100 IS NOW 56...

:(

NOTWORTHKNOWING...

6. S.D.

S.D. Guest

I just checked my Worthknowing score...5! That's not good! However, My aria limit is only $250 and it was reported as $300??

7. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Join the Club

Yes mine went from 32 to a 15, nothing really changed, I had a line added and took one off, pretty simple. I did however email them and they claim they changed their scoring method to be more accurate, I of course told them that this system is completely inaccurate and they better get back to the drawing board:)

Mom

8. river

river Well-Known Member

same here,pulled report from worthknowing 2 days ago and score went down to 5 also,some sort of malfunction, any way,I don't put any faith in it n e way.