A CCB Card Is A Mans Best Frie

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by CiRcUs-FrE, Nov 14, 2000.

1. CiRcUs-FrE

CiRcUs-FrE Guest

RE: A CCB Card Is A Mans Best

CCB Happens to be the 1st card offer I ever excepted! I never fucked up on a God Damn thing when I applied for this card!!!!

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

really, unless someone's really screwed you over (which happens here), is the language really necessary?

3. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

Hmmmm...Have they threatened legal action against you or something? It seems as though those who have bad things to say about CCB are threatened with subpoenas.

I've tried to come up with just one positive thing to say about Cross Country Bank, but damned if I can think of one. If I were to explain Cross Country's conduct with any of my friends, they'd swear I was making up everything. CCB is simply unbelievable!

4. Don

Don Well-Known Member

Funny how you posted the same message under a different name on Jerry's board....is Roger Valtre your alias?....

5. Don

Don Well-Known Member

Tough to argue with the server records...webtv is webtv...they've got you now...hehehe...

Ever been to Cleveland?...you're mentioned in CCB's half-assed attempt at trying to make it look like they are the victim...

6. CiRcUs-FrE

CiRcUs-FrE Guest

Nope... Never been to Cleveland

7. CiRcUs-FrE

CiRcUs-FrE Guest

No... But a friend of mine that is always hanging around my house and is always screwing around with my WebTV could be this Roger Valtre character.

8. Don

Don Well-Known Member

Gee, knowing its Cleveland must mean you at least visit Jerry's board....and amazing , then, how there is someone out there posting exactly like you...

Call CCB...tell them it's John Doe...they'll sue them for you...

9. Don

Don Well-Known Member

Yup, that must be it...