A funny thing

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Westley, Feb 14, 2001.

1. Westley

Westley Guest

I work in a very high end steak house in NYC. Average price for a dinner of 2 = $200. Most of our customers are corporate, and pay with corporate AMEX. The worst card I have ever seen has been a Citibank classics card. We consider Valentines Day to be amatuer night, not the regular corporate clientele, and tonight I saw 2 couples pay with Providian classic visa cards, a FCNB bank mastercard, and a Capital One marble green mastercard.

I always read this board but never post. Just thought this was a bit amusing. Because I also have these subprime cards!

2. CiRcUs-FrE

CiRcUs-FrE Guest

I prefer to just go to Cluck-U Chicken and use my Bankfirst Action Card and where they don't care what Visa/Mastercard you have :)

3. Len

Len Guest

You could always use your Cross Country Visa and really impress the management.

4. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: aria wins the cake

The persona still is the all time fugliest card i've ever seen.

5. kev

kev Guest

LOL AMATURE NIGHT LOL

LOL... amature night..Westley that was funny...lol

6. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Funny Story!

Now you know why I don't want a wallet full of sub prime cards! Providian Gold is bad enough for me.....but I would hate to be one of those people that Wes talked about on *Amateur Night*........how embarassing!

But don't get me wrong.....if you have to have a wallet full of sub prime cards then so be it. Whatever it takes to establish/re-establish.

7. CiRcUs-FrE

CiRcUs-FrE Guest

My next accomplishment is the Bankfirst Platinum :)

8. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

Great post! :) Guess there are more people than we realize in credit hell. Glad to know we're not alone and there are others out there using these sub primies. I sure am grateful I got a reprieve and am not confined to the basement anymore.

Donna