a jerk named cal!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Russ, Mar 14, 2001.

1. Russ

Russ Guest

someone by the name of cal insulting me in all my posts. listen up you mother******.you don't know me and I despise all you gutless cyber toughguys around the world flaming people because you think you're invisible. Hey chump Cal.....a b c-ya wouldn't wanna be ya.

2. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

I am truly disgusted about this recent name calling. It seems that almost anytime someone asks a question there is someone out there ready to offer their $0.02 which has nothing to do with the subject at hand. Many people on this board have worthy information to share and some great questions to ask. For those couple who ruin it for all of us - grow up! We are adults not a bunch of three year olds.

Dani

3. Cal

Cal Guest

Cry me a river. maggot!

You are the one who posts garbage. Example: your 7-11 aluminum select card post.

Try sticking to credit issues. ok dirtball!!

4. Russ

Russ Guest

you are a humorless geek cal...........i am a heavy metal guitarist id love to squash you like the zit you are sucker. bye. i will not notice you anymore turkey!1

5. Cal

Cal Guest

Credit issues dirtball!! Credit issues.

You probably have a heavy metal plate in your head - that would explain a lot of your pathetic posts.

Stay away from the magnets!!!! You'll get sucked in.

Cal

6. Russ

Russ Guest

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

7. Cal

Cal Guest

Hey creampuff,

Take your 7-11 aluminum card with your $12 credit limit and go buy yourself 2 jawbreakers and a slim jim. And when your done, go back to your double wide trailer, your mom is waiting for some luvin'

8. Hal

Hal Well-Known Member

Just ignore Cal, Bobby, or whatever name he is using today. He obviously has the mental capacity of a child, and is just trying to "push buttons".

Don't give him the satisfaction of responding. If he were a man, he wouldn't hide behind a proxy ISP.

9. Cal

Cal Guest

Hal now brown Cal

Hal,

You are obviously an uneducated terd! You obviously do not have the mental capacity to realize that this Russ is actually Bobby/rob/sue/sherwin/alice/etc..................

Read his posts. His english gives him away. He can't put together a sentence with proper grammar.

My posts are much more articulate than Russ's.

Get your facts straight Hal!!!!!! OK sh*tbag. Watch what you say!

10. Russ

Russ Guest

Re: Hal

Hal, i assure you that I am not anyone but Russ here..I don't have the time for that stuff. Let's just gine this turkey the old heave-ho out of our minds. Cheers Hal. ps look at my isp.always the same name and i am always me.