A new development

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Mar 25, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

It was recently brought to my attention by MP$40 via email that my cover as "Dallas" was blown at this site in a recent post. Oh well, I tried.

Dallas is my puppies name. He enjoyed chatting with all of you. So, at this point I dont feel like creating another name and I will just post as roni and take my beatings as they come.

I request that MOM will be there to wrap my bandages. George you got my back with ALL CAPS. LKH you notify the state police and MP$40, just smack him one time for me.lol

If the board space is wasted by rob/slimshady 'rice-a-roni' post, I apologize. Blame that moron and not me. I guess what I am saying is RONi is back and back to stay. If you dont like it......look the other way...

I just dont like it when pbm deletes my real post b/c he thinks its slim and I hope that doesnot start happening again..

******I have a question: Auto Refinancing. I am with HOusehold. HOw do I get that down. Who pulls equifax. I know my score now and I need to know who pulls Equifax. I need to use that 702 to get my rate down. I tried household and they told me no (too short credit history)....bull. Please Advise.

roni

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Hey girl you can count on me:)

Mom

3. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

Roni?? Dallas???

I believe that I posted earlier to go through a credit union. If you are up north try looking into Andrews Federal Credit Union. Since you are military, try looking at USAA. They pulled Equifax for my loan request, but Experian for my credit cards.

Reshod

And stop dissing my advice.

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Reshod

we just bumped on the Q & A. thanks reshod. Equifax is right up my alley. BTW: I like your proposal for ROTC and I let my retired aunt 1LT read it. She like it too. Let me know what they tell you.

roni

5. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Re: Dissin

Dissin Shmissin...No one's dissin you. And I got your back as well, although it looks like I gotta get in line. Remember sticks and stones... -Dave

PS What kind of dog is Dallas?

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Maltese

terrier. adorable. but very squeaky bark....

roni

7. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Re: Maltese

Very cute...he/she needs a home :) - Hows the house (condo) project going?
    -Dave