a radio talk show host

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by pat, Nov 5, 2000.

1. pat

pat Guest

made the following comment about one of the presidential candidates and his belief that he does not have an alcohol addiction:

he is like Cleopatra,

Queen of DENIAL.

ha. ha.

Sorry Anthony!

2. Crdt Dfnse

Crdt Dfnse Well-Known Member

Sorry? Actually Notâ?¦

Pat:
    The true â??Queen of Denialâ? is about to leave office, along with whatâ??s her names and a box of Cuban cigars; aboard the good barge â??Two-Faceâ? down the river â??Wag My Finger At The Public.â?

You see were it not for the Congress, `ol (soon to be gone) Queenie would have vetoed the last amendment to FDCPA. Yet there is no â??denyingâ? such vermin is about to depart on a long voyage (bye bye). So there is nothing really to be â??sorryâ? about in that! [;)~

Keep The Faith,
    Anthony Villaseñor
    CreditDefenses.com

3. pat

pat Guest

um... it was just a Cleopatra

queen of denial (the Nile).

when I mentioned your given name... Mark Anthony, you mentioned that Cleopatra jokes drive you crazy.

I'm not political. I wrote in a friend's name for president on my absentee ballot & voted for one guy for the local city council. I left the rest blank.

4. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Denial

Can we safely assume that here "denial" means avoiding alcohol for the past 14 years?

5. pat

pat Guest

RE: Denial

I just enjoyed the pun "the Nile" and denial.

6. Crdt Dfnse

Crdt Dfnse Well-Known Member

No Worries

I donâ??t believe anyone was being political, and yes I got the jokeâ?¦ Did you? ;)

Keep The Faith,
    Anthony Villaseñor
    CreditDefenses.com

7. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

RE: Denial

Not bad for a radio talk show host. Broadcasters tend to get exuberant during election years, since so much money flows their way for political advertising.