AA World Master Card

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by TY, Jan 10, 2001.

1. TY

TY Guest

Citibank doesn't report credit limit and high balance for their AA world master card to all three CRA's.Only balance is on the report.

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Not sure about the world, but the my silver, gold and Platitnum limits are reported to TU and Equifax and I sent my statements with limits to Experian and they are going to update my report, this happened with my husband's limit with Experian and I sent them his statement and now his limit appears on Experian, but it always appeared on TU and Equifax.

3. jason

jason Well-Known Member

Who cares, AA bought out TWA and that makes the card a greater value and more competative!

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

HUH?

??????????????????

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Well I care if they are NOT reporting limits that affects my score and that is much more important to me!!

6. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Hey Roni

If you are still on, jump in the chatroom:)

Mom

7. ali

ali Guest

Both, silver and gold AA, limits are reporting on my reports. You might want to wait a few months.

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

are they on your experian? why is this so complicated?

roni

9. dave

dave Well-Known Member

Ty--

I think you're right about this. I have a citibank plat. select with the credit limit reported to Equifax and TU but not to Experian.

The credit limit on my world aadvantage is not reported on any CRA.

10. ali

ali Guest

Yes, my credit line is reported on all three. Maybe it depends on how long you've had your card. I've had my silver AA since 1992 and gold AA since 1994. Give it a few more months and keep your fingers crossed.

11. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Well I've had my card since 12-1992 and here's what it says on Experian under:

Credit limit or
    original amount/
    High balance

NA/
    NA

12. ali

ali Guest

I can't explain it. But my credit lines show on all three.

13. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Ok, listen up, I called Citibank and they said that they recently started not reporting credit limits. We discussed this about 2 months ago when mom started added the limits to her reports.

roni

14. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Roni

How recent and to all three, mine do appear still on TU and Equifax and I would think once the limit is reported it would stay unless Citibank would try to get them to remove it? And if they do I will have to be sending my statements to Equifax and TU and demand they stay!!

Did they tell you why they are doing this??

Mom

15. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

RE: Roni Also

They are talking bullcrap, they have NEVER reported my platinum limit to Experian and I have had it since 11/99!!