Aarrgghh!! I Just Can't Win!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by merlin, Aug 8, 2003.

1. merlin

merlin Well-Known Member

Since I started cleaning up my credit report, I have had some small success. And the fruit of my efforts? My EXP score has dropped 40 points since I started and now my EQ is taking a dive! I swear they classify you as a troublemaker and then stick it to you!

My latest . . . I was successfully able to get MBNA to remove a 30-day late from all three CRAs on 7/25/03. Not really a big deal to them because it was only one 30-day on an account for which I was an authorized user.

Today, a mere14 days later, it now shows up again (of course, dropping my score lower than it was prior to being removed the first time!!!)

Well, gotta go start my letter writing all over again!

2. amish

amish Well-Known Member

I totally understand what you're feeling. I started in May w/ a 545 score on PG and now after having a 3K chargeoff (repo), 7K collection (CA for repo), 1.5K paid chargoff, $69 and $100 NCO collections all removed and 3 rehabbed student loans switched to "pays as agreed" from chargeoff.....and now my score is 509?!?!?! These were not my oldest TLs, nor is there any other sensible reason my score should have dropped. What the hell is going on here? (mostly rhetorical question)