? about Chase Manhattan approv

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Nov 30, 2000.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I am interested in how many of you applied for the Chase Manhattan visa or MC. If so how many were denied or approved. I am fishing for info here.

roni

2. zip

zip Well-Known Member

RE: ? about Chase Manhattan ap

denied

3. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

Hi Roni,

I applied online for Chase MC and was approved for Classic card. Received the "we're processing your application and will let you know" response.

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

zip,
    when and where did you apply?
    For which card?

roni

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Hubby and I were both denied last year, not recent enough huh?

Mom

6. Tony Verel

Tony Verel Guest

yo roni,

I applied by mailing the application out in 10/00 and didnt request any certain card...they send me the Gold (MC) $5000 5.99% for 6 then bout 17% after that....this was pretty good for i think knowing i have only Providian since 2/99.......hope this helps sum...lata

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

not quite recent enough mom. how much you wanna bet you would get the card now?

roni

8. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Congrats, may I ask how your credit is and which did they pull. My friends Experian is clean:)

Mom

9. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

DON't Tempt me woman

Just kidding I really don't want anymore at the present time but I would like to recommend this to my dear friends, I feel bad about Citi, but had a known she had CO with them I wouldn't have told her to apply:(

Mom

10. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing tony,
    I got 2 solicitations in the mail from chase in the last 2 days (1 email). They say that you just apply and they send you which ever card you apply for. This doesnot sound too much like the old hardcore chase bank and then the email today was about the platinum card, I also got a platinum card offer in the mail. Made me question the chase thing even further.

roni.

11. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I am sitting in this wagon

and I am not getting off LOL:)

Mom

12. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: DON't Tempt me woman

Sorry Mom,
    But the Chase platinum has 2.99 % intro apr with balance transfers. I know you dont need the card. I know. But mom?

13. zip

zip Well-Known Member

applied on line 3 weeks ago and it was for the card that you applied for and recieved. it did not give me an instant answer, the screen froze when it got to the "processing- please wait" screen. i called next day and they said it was declined due to the fact i had to many inquires and 2 unpaid collections
    which by the way i paid both off yesterday and also paid my judgement off.I applied for hubby and got same message but never bothered calling-im sure that was also a no. havent recieved the denial letter yet. mine came right away

14. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Stop it

LOL, sounds great but I am being strong:)

Mom

15. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Denied - Applied for Shop Now Platinum Visa
    on line. Also earlier in the year,
    sent their preapproved offer in. I
    think it was platinum visa. Struck
    out twice.

16. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Curious guys/gals which report

17. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: Stop it

Ok, mom be strong. But once you buy the house. You r gonna go wild.

roni

18. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Platinum may have been the problem. You guys have nerve. I never apply for platinum cards straight out. I dont have that kind of credit. How is your credit Doug.

roni

19. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

10 current platinum cards. Ran Trans Union where have one collection. Experian and Equifax are clean.

20. Tony Verel

Tony Verel Guest

RE: Curious guys/gals which re

mom they pulled Experian and Equifax for me and citibank isnt on ex or eq.maybe transunion i dont know i havnt yet got that report....thanks...