? about Chase Manhattan approv

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Nov 30, 2000.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: ? about Chase Manhattan ap

well,
    I think your hubby may have got the card. When I tell you guys about cards, I hope that people with credit like mine will apply. I hate to see someone waste an inquiry. I have no unpaid collections. But I depending on which report is pulled 2-11 paid collections (ugh). But anyhow, You might have a good chance with the paid stuff. They do send denials quick and they take along time (30 days) to process a approval. Hope your hubby gets it. Keep me updated if you dont mind. I wish they were quicker with decisions.

roni

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Transunion.

my favorite.

roni

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Wow, seems like your credit is pretty good, is this collection paid or unpaid??

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Damn. 10 platinum cards. It was definitely the collection and not inquiries. I had a lot of inquiries when I got my card. The collection was unpaid right. I guess you wouldnot want a gold card huh?

roni

5. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Unpaid collection. Moved out of the apartment complex after 10 years into a house. Sent me certified letters for 1400 regarding new paint, new carpeting, mini blinds, preventive maintenance on a/c ducts. Figured after 10 years it was time for those things. Ended up on only my trans union report as a unpaid collection.

6. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

I gladly would have accepted a gold card. Received Gold from Fleet when applied for the platinum.

7. zip

zip Well-Known Member

thanks roni! he may kill me though because he has no idea that i did this. he doesnt care for credit cards. he has a cap1 and nextcard and is happy with those! any rate i will certainly keep you posted :]

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Ouch. Sound like you have perfect credit except for that. Anyway, you dont need another plat card.

roni

9. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info guys.

Maybe some others will respond. Then we can get a better idea of what is going on with Chase. They may be our next prey.

roni

10. dave

dave Well-Known Member

RE: One more...

Hey,

I applied for the Shopnow.com Chase, and was approved. The intro rate is 5.9% for 6 months, 11.99% fixed thereafter.

11. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: One more...

5.9. Mine is 3.99. ARe you sure. but I forget what my fixed is.

roni

12. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

RE: Curious guys/gals which re

TransUnion

13. LadyC

LadyC Well-Known Member

I applied for the Shell Mastercard 11/23, declined 11/24. They pulled my best report, Trans Union. I applied for my hubby last month and he was denied too. My aunt applied last month for the Chase I-card and it took 30 days to get the card and she got a 3000 limit, and that's whith a very limited history. My sister applied for the ToysRUs visa last month and got her card in card 30 days with a 2000 limit, and she started establishing her credit in 01/00.
    Now there is no rhyme and reason to their approval process. According to WorthKnowing my aunts score was a 50 when she applied, and mine was a 65 when I applied, but she got the card and I didn't.

14. roni

roni Well-Known Member

there is rhyme and reason lady

The shell card is a platinum card. Right? That is the kind of info I am trying to find out. You provided 2 important points of info. It took 30days for approvals and the limits were decent for people with limited credit histories. They also didn ot apply for a top plat card like the shell card. Do you see what I am getting at lady?

roni

15. Tony V.

Tony V. Guest

Re::::::::

roni,
    are you lookin to upgrade your Chase Gold to maybe the Shell Plat...souns good maybe it will work knowing citibank did it soooooo easy...thanks.....

16. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Some people care about how the actaul credit card looks. I don't know about Roni but I definately do! I have seen the Shell Platinum card and thanks but no thanks! What about a regular Chase Platinum?

17. dave

dave Well-Known Member

RE: You're Right, Roni!!

I just checked my card holder that has all my terms, and my intro is 3.99, not 5.99.

My fixed thereafter, though, is still 11.99.

18. roni

roni Well-Known Member

No they dont upgrade until after 6 months then they review the account.
    I have a classic card though, shopnow.com

roni

19. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Yes, the shell card is Uugly. And the classic and gold card are rather pretty. My shopnow.com card is busy looking.

roni