About Citi

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by HeyRoni, Jan 12, 2001.

1. HeyRoni

HeyRoni Guest

My question may have gotten lost in these stupid threads as of lately, but anyway what exactly did the rep tell you about the limits, recently not revealing is this new for Equ and TU, mine still appear and any explanation?? I talked to some rep that wasn"t very helpful and didn't seem to know anything, usually they are great but this one was a real winner!

Thanks
    Mom

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Roni

Sorry put your name first LOL.

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: Roni

That's ok. And thanks for the codes. I got the email at work. Well, I talked to two reps. One clearly knew the new policy and said that it was a new policy. She checked with a supervisor who stated that all they could do was take my complaint and request for me. Well, of course that was useless.

roni

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks, but I would think if they had always been on Eq and TU they would remain?? I know I sound a little whacko about this but I have 12K with them and if they don't report limits my FICO scores are screwed royally:( But when I went to one of those scoring sites can't remember the one, they stated about my ratios and said this ONLY included accounts with balances/limits being reported which would make sense now wouldn't it, so I am wondering if they wouldn't include your balances against you if your limits weren't counted??

mom

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Sounds like it would.

roni