About this RONI person???

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by onRTr, Dec 4, 2000.

1. onRTr

onRTr Guest

I check into this board every once and A while just to see what is up with it. It seems to me that every time I check in there seems to be someone fightwith or being attacked with this person. What is up with this. She seems like a very constructive person who has a lot to offer to this board.
    I am just curious????

2. TommyC

TommyC Guest

onRTr,
    Perhaps you should visit this board more frequently, so that you may find the answer to your question. As for me, I find her personal experience, insightful and quite rewarding, as I rebuild my credit. I know that many others who visit this board frequently would concur also. As for the alleged fights that you suggest, maybe they are just differences of opinions, people can disagree, without being disagreeable. Personally, I think that's what makes this board so productive, attaining information from those who had experienced adversity, but are still generous enough with their time to share it with others. If you read the posts often, I'm sure you too, will find reasons, to keep coming back. Best wishes, TommyC

3. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

OnRTr,
    I agree 100% with TommyC's post. Roni is a very productive member of this board. Her personal advice has helped me enter the Prime World. We all extend an oppen invitation for you to join this board. There is a lot of useful information that has helped a lot of people. And Roni, is partially responsible for this. Great Job Roni! I love this board, now if i can stop applying for such much credit! lol

Reshod

onRTr wrote:
    -------------------------------
    I check into this board every once and A while just to see what is up with it. It seems to me that every time I check in there seems to be someone fightwith or being attacked with this person. What is up with this. She seems like a very constructive person who has a lot to offer to this board.
    I am just curious????

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: About this onRTr person???

I will start off by saying that I found your post difficult to understand. It contained many typos, which is understandable. I am certainly guility of typos. But, I am afraid I missed your point alittle. Could you please repost what it is exactly you want to know about me. It kinda sounds like you like me?? just curious?

roni

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Yes, Reshod. I am right along with you. I fell off the wagon this month also. But no more. Thanks also for your kinds words. From my position, they are truly apprectiated.

roni

6. : )

: ) Guest

Who doesn't like you Roni? You are awesome! I think every guy on here has a little crush with you. You are smart, funny. Thing is, no one knows what you look like!
    I know this isn't a pick up joint, but why don't we all just introduce ourselves properly. Name, where we are from (state to keep the stalkers away!), and stuff like that...

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

You talking about using Names and you use a "symbol" for a screen name. Huh? Lol. But everyone here knows that I am Philly girl presently. You are just gonna have to use your imagination about how I look. This aint a chatroom and there is no exchanging 'pics'. I will just say that I am not hard to look at. Now, if I only knew how some of you 'hotties' looked around here.

roni

8. dave

dave Well-Known Member

Hmmm.

9. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

Hell, while we're on looks, and we aren't exchanging pics, I'm one hot-looking 25-year-old supermodel-type blonde babe with a perfect figure!

Those eleven young people who call me "maw-maw" are just some misguided children who are all filled with some strange delusion that I'm their grandmother. ;-)

10. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

LOL

You go girl:)