ACCESS CREDIT?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by A.D.A, Jan 3, 2001.

1. A.D.A

A.D.A Guest

THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO PROVIDE A PAYMENT GUARANTEE FOR CREDIT CARDS SO THAT YOU WILL BE APPROVED FOR $1000 FOR EVERY $100 YOU GIVE THEM.SCAM OR WHAT?

2. mt

mt Guest

SCAM.

3. Kev

Kev Guest

They told me they are offshore and if they had to they will become FDIC approved! If they do this they will be on the up!

4. Kev

Kev Guest

They told me they are offshore and if they had to they will become FDIC approved!(state side of course) If they do this they will be on the up!

5. sam

sam Well-Known Member

If it sounds too good to be true....

6. Michael

Michael Guest

How can payment Guarantees be FDIC Approved?
    Please think before you post! The FDIC guarantees US Banks ONLY!

Secondly those who say Scam, why are you saying this? These guys have been around for about 4 months and take payments by credit cards, (which can be charged back!)
    So call a spade a spade, but do so when you have all of the facts!

7. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Have you ever tried to charge back a service-related long-distance item on your credit card? Unless your a amex platinum holder or someone very important, services are usually not part of any buyers protection program.

Again, until someone stands up here and shows some solid facts about this place, I've got a list of places that will take your cash and guarantee you a card :) Would i use them? nope. Why?

If it was the best way to obtain credit, the credit card companies would be doing it Themselves, and not letting a middle man in.

8. Kevin Load

Kevin Load Guest

We at Access Credit are for real. It is unfortunate that there are so many fly-by-night internet operations that, once there is someone legitimate, you are looked upon as a scam. I can assure the public 100% that we are NOT a scam. We back our service with a money back guarantee in writing.

We are not associated in any way with www.accesscredit.com

Kevin Loader
    Administrator
    Access Credit

9. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

Not sure if they are scam or not, but they did not respond to 2 e-mails or a phone call.

http://www.creditsense.com

10. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

Kevin;
    I had left a message with my phone number and pager a few weeks back. I also e-mailed you twice looking for references of people that had used your service. I never heard from you.
    I know how you feel, we have been around since 1996, we were accused of being a scam a few times.

http://www.creditsense.com

11. Kev

Kev Guest

RE: ACCESS CREDIT? "my mi

.....was trying to say if they put there funds in a state side bank, they will have the benefits of a state side bank.....(fdic)....kind of like Fha does....just my opinion
    kev

12. Kev

Kev Guest

RE: ACCESS CREDIT?"my mis

......just trying to say if they put there funds state side they have the benefit of a state side bank,(fdic)......

13. Kevin Load

Kevin Load Guest

Please email me at my info address with your phone number and I will call you asap, weekends are not a problem if they aren't with you.

14. Kevin Load

Kevin Load Guest

RE: ACCESS CREDIT?"my mis

We are working on it!