Accord & Settlement Question

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by ArmySarge6, Oct 29, 2002.

  1. ArmySarge6

    ArmySarge6 New Member

    I have found that in Texas if a CA or OC cashes a payment with an A&S agreement, it is said and done. My question is...If I live in Texas and the CA or OC is in another state, which state does the law apply to? Also, when the debt was incurred I did not live in Texas. Kind of confusing I know. Thanks

  2. lbrown59

    lbrown59 New Member

    I prefer the replace old agreement with new contract method.
    Always works-Good in all states.

Share This Page