Addicted to this board...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by river, Oct 25, 2000.

1. river

river Well-Known Member

Discovered this message board on September 17 and have been reading post now for over a month now and felt it wastime to put some of the "Board Members" advice to use. So far, I have recieved a Chevron CB card, FCNB secure visa,and have applied for Amex Optima secure card,but haven't heard anything back yet and it has been a month now. Have been denied from several prime cards. Have receivied all three CR's. None are alike.@!#$ for credit. At 33, in 1993 filed for BK,but was dismissed four months later. Shows up on reprts as "public record" being filed,but not dismissed!!!!! Now in the progress of cleaning reports up!!!!! My significant other has really given me a hard time about "being on this website everytime he turns around",he calls it being addicted,but I call it "taking time from him",one of those thins you have to live with! Anyway,I feel like I know some of you,even thoug we have never met.Thanks to a few of the "board members": Roni,Momof3,MP40,Dogman,killer,saar,Micheal,Jo,cindy,MOlly,kurt,Richguy and the others. Could go on and on,but....Will continue reading this board,it's the best on te website and will contiuing using advice from here. Thanks a bunch!!!

2. Killer

Killer Guest

Don't worry...I have been accused of the same!

But I have learned so much and completely turned my finances around!

For the sake of a happy home I recommend that you give your significant other some quality time and extend an invitation to jointly participate on this board.

3. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Welcome! And Thanks for not g

Hi River,

I just wanted to take the time to welcome you officially to this board. I have the same feelings as you. I started reading this board in ~July. I have learned valuable information just from sharing with others. I am glad that you are trying to get your credit straightened up. Credit is very important nowadays and can be a lengthy process to fix. I know there for a minute this board was getting a little b.s.-ish but I'm glad that you decided to stick with it and disgregard all the negativity!

So.....hi, hello, welcome, whaatttsssupppp!!! Nice meeting you and be sure to share information so we can all learn. I must admit, this credit building thing has become a *part-time* hobbie for some of us! Totally addicting....totally!

MP$40

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the boards, I have been posting here for awhile and have learned so very much. This board and most members are kind and very informative. Happy posting and never give up on fixing your credit:)

5. Cindy

Cindy Well-Known Member

River,

And a welcome to you, too! Yeah, occasionally there are some lurking lugnuts who post, but most of the folks here are as helpful and friendly as can be.

Since I read the board in my "spare time" at work, I don't have the issue with my SO. (LOL!) But one of these days, really soon now, when we refinance the mortgage TOGETHER, I am going to let him know about all the fine folks here who made that possible. That's the goal I'm working toward. ;-) May you achieve yours, as well.

Cheers and Prosperity,
    Cindy

6. miles

miles Well-Known Member

I'd like to welcome you also. It is a great board. The best part is that we all learn from each other's achievements and (unfortunatly) disappointments.

7. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

Hell, and the best part is that Miles pays us all a visit every now and then! How could we not be addicted? :)

8. miles

miles Well-Known Member

:)