Addiction???

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Davidoj, May 2, 2001.

1. Davidoj

Davidoj Member

Hi my name is David and I have a problem. Are there other Credit Card message board addicted readers out there or is this just my problem and I need to get a life?? Davidoj

2. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

You probably do need to get a life, but then again so do I. I've been hooked for a little over a month now.

I usually don't have this long of an attention span though, and that's why after reading this board for a few days back in March I hired Lexingon. So far though, interacting with all of the people here has been a fun way to pass the time while I'm waiting for my first set of results.

3. nursie

nursie Well-Known Member

Hi Davidoj. I'm Cindy, and I'm a board addict. You're not alone. :)
    (Been lurking for a couple of weeks, got lots of old crud to fix).

4. godaddyo

godaddyo Well-Known Member

this board has been very informative. there are only a few good ones out there!

godaddyo

5. eddie

eddie Well-Known Member

Yeah I admit it Im addicted. Maybe someday Ill have all my credit straight and then ill be able to kick the habit.

6. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

My name is Erica, and I'm a credit board addict. I haven't been able to keep "sober" for more than a few hours. Every now and then I just NEED a "hit". I hope to be in recovery by January, but you never know just when you are going to need a "fix".

7. hurricane5

hurricane5 Well-Known Member

Maybe not addicted...but definetly more than just a passing fancy. The thing I like most about this board is that there are so many horror stories, but also the successes that make me want to keep pushing to get this credit thing straight! There are a lot of good people with bad credit, and not to many other folks care...the folks on this board actually care.

Thanks to all!!
    Hurricane

8. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

I was a morphine addict now I am a methadone addict - Woody Allen Annie Hall

9. the other

the other Well-Known Member

Yup, addict here!

10. Davidoj

Davidoj Member

WOW, thanks for all the replies, it's comforting to know I'm not alone. DAVID

11. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Hello, my name is NanaC and I'm an addict. It started a while back. As proof, do a search for Top Ten and see what happens.

12. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Make that "top ten signs"

13. Crdt Dfnse

Crdt Dfnse Well-Known Member

Yeah, I donâ??t know about you other folks? But I get the shakes if I canâ??t answer the same question more the once a day! I just canâ??t help myself anymoreâ?¦ Suppose itâ??s time for rehab.

14. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Hi, my name is breeze, and I am addicted to the credit boards also. :)

Look y'all, we better be careful, or pbm will limit the number of posts we can make in a day (or hour or whatever).

THIS IS A JOKE

breeze <who was once a *regular* member> ;)

15. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

I have been hooked for years. I promise I won't stop. I love this stuff.

Profit from the experience. Paying over 19% APR since May '96.

www.creditsense.com

16. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I missed this earlier.

I am addicted to credit net. I have been posting on credit sites for a little over a year now.

I hope I never have to give it up.

17. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

I'm addicted to improving my credit. This and other boards have helped me greatly.

I never new how much stuff u could do yourself.

:)

Kelly

18. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

This board is awesome.. I hope I can have my credit spankin' clean by near this year's end.. and I'll even love this board moreso.. just good to find knowledgeable people and have questions answered..