Adding Good Credit

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by lucy, Nov 13, 2000.

1. lucy

lucy Well-Known Member

I found a company in California that will add good credit to your credit file it take them about 15 days to show on your credit file.
    They are a loan company

They charge me $100 to add a line to expirean

Email me if you need more information

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

DO IT YOURSELF FOR FREE!!!

3. lucy

lucy Well-Known Member

If you have a better way George that only take 15 days to be on your report tell us about it.

PLEASE PLEASE

4. will

will Active Member

Why not just post the info? What exactly is escreening?

5. dave

dave Well-Known Member

I believe this practice is illegal.

George is simply saying to use your credit and apply for another account. That way, in a month or so, you'll have a new tradeline listed. And it won't cost you $100, either!

(Unless you resort to a high-risk lender with gobs of fees)

6. lucy

lucy Well-Known Member

It is call selling a trade line if you subscribe to the credit bureaus you can report any data you want on anyone at any time the credits bureaus encourage it.

7. dave

dave Well-Known Member

RE: Here's what I think

Hmmm. It's cheating the system. I don't see how the credit bureaus would encourage it, either. The credit report is intended to display fair, complete, and accurate data pertaining to one's credit history.

Invalid trades would not fit the above criteria. So imagine you bought 3-5 trades, aged 7 or 8 years with perfect payment, when in fact you have no credit, no inquiries, or anything. If you applied for AMEX, Citibank, Chase, etc. you would be approved in a heartbeat. But little do these banks know how you really pay. Say you are a slow/no payer. What will end up happening is that falsification of credit data will end up costing us more in the long run, with mandatory annual fees, higher APRs, no more low/no APRs for balance transfers, or nice perks we get with some cards (rental ins, travel ins, and countless others)

I'm looking at this from a fair standpoint, though many probably think I'm siding with the creditors. My credit history is perfect, yes, but it's short(12 mo old). Having said that, don't you think I'd be jumping at the chance to have an aged tradeline on my account to boost the CR's age? NO. I've earned every dime of credit I have, and wouldn't ever want to wonder: yes, I was just approved for this AMEX w/ high limit or whatever the case may be, but then think, but would I have been approved w/o my fake tradeline???

8. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

RE: Here's what I think

This appears to be a person named"Bobby" who used to post here but was chased away by some of the old regulars for constantly posting his nonsense and always arguing and calling everyone names. His grammar and spelling are real signs that it is. I would suggest that everyone ignore his posts.

9. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Well put

I agree Dave, we are all here building or rebuilding our credit and we are all trying to do it the right way:) And most are doing a fine job the proper way, it may take some time but we will all get there:)

Mom

10. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

WHAT I WAS SUGGESTING IS THAT IF YOU HAVE PERFECT PAYMENT HISTORY WITH THE ELECTRIC COMPANY, GAS COMPANY, PHONE COMPANY, LONG DISTANCE COMPANY, ETC. MAYBE YOU COULD GET THEM TO REPORT YOUR PERFECT HISTORY TO THE CREDIT REPORTING AGENCY...NOT ADDING "FAKE" ACCOUNTS ON YOUR REPORT!!!

11. sam

sam Well-Known Member

lucy, put up or shut up.

Give us the scoop. don't just talk about it. Give the name address phone # of the place. We'll sick on the dogs on their scam (or not-scam) and find out whats up.

Sorry to be blunt, but you sound like an advertisement for the place unless you give full disclosure for the deal, and that would be quite annoying.

My apologies. Its real late, someone just woke me up on the phone while i was sleeping.

12. Rosalyn Wi

Rosalyn Wi Guest

Please give me there web add or phone number. I am also in Ca. the L.A. area. I have been searching the net at least 5hrs. a day for the past 4 to 5 days. I already know of three or so companies who say they can add (trade) lines but I don't trust what they say.They say they can back date and are catolog companies. Please help! Thanks

13. Saar

Saar Banned

Adding jail time

Why would we turn to you, do you live on commissions?

If (or should I say WHEN) owners of this scam company are caught, the first thing the Police will do is search their databases. And guess whose names they're going to see. an alphabetical listing of all the 2-time suckers who paid for those "services".

Signing in for this service is accessory to commit fraud.

Saar

14. David

David Well-Known Member

RE: Adding jail time

You are saying that it is adding jail time if that is true why is.
    Sears
    J.C. Penny
    Target
    Still in business they bought trade lines from 2 compaines i know about.
    American Insurance Group
    Allstate insurance

Think and research before you overload your little ass.

15. pat

pat Guest

Prison, not jail

Jail is used in various US state penal systems for those who commit misdemeanors and lesser felonies in violation of state law. Prison is much more serious, much harsher, and much less pleasant.

Wire fraud, which is what has been proposed:

It is call selling a trade line if you subscribe to the credit bureaus you can report any data you want on anyone at any time the credits bureaus encourage it.

is a federal felony. There are only federal prisons, and no federal jails. But you are exactly on point, Saar. One who places false info on a credit report to help someone mislead a lender when applying for credit is guilty of wire fraud, conspiracy, and possibly other crimes.

16. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

RE: Prison, not jail

As I said before, this is someone named Bobby who used to post garbage here but was chased off. If you look at the IP addresses, "Lucsy and David" are posting from the same one. Ignore this moron.

17. Rosalyn Wi

Rosalyn Wi Guest

I would love to hear he info you can provide!

18. Saar

Saar Banned

RE: Adding jail time

Hi BOBBY! Reading your last statement, I see you've got some experience in this already. Was that experience accrued during said jail time?

Saar

19. treece

treece Guest

send me the info