Additional Providian Accounts

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by INQUIRY, Apr 25, 2001.

1. INQUIRY

INQUIRY Guest

I have a credit card issued by Aria and wondering if the providian cards that many people are speaking of are the same cards. If not, do you have a good chance of obtaining a Providian card if you have been a good Aria customer? How do you apply for Providian cards?

2. Concerned

Concerned Well-Known Member

Re: Additional Providian Accou

I have a Providian card and applied for the ARIA card. I was denied because I already have a Providia account. They hit both Trans Union and Equifax in the process.

3. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

I believe that the Aria is Providian top level product. Providian also has the basic, Gold (both Visa products) and a basic MasterCard. (the MC is by invite only and having one of their other cards) From what I understand these cards cannot be applied online.

My advice is to call them and ask.

I have the Gold and the MC.

Best regards,
    Sam

4. *bETH

*bETH Guest

I have the Gold Visa the Mastercard and an Aria Visa.

5. eddie

eddie Well-Known Member

I have a Pvn gold premier and aria. About a year ago they offerred me a mastercard which I did not accept. Now I want one and they havent offered it again. I should have taken it when I had the chance.

6. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

Eddie, your not missing a whole lot with MC, as the limit is either 500 or 1000 with no grace, $59.00 annual and a APR of 24%. It's good for a back-up card if you have no access to others.

Best regards,
    Sam