Address Anyone...??

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by F.F.M, Apr 15, 2001.

1. F.F.M

F.F.M Guest

Does anyone know what the mailing address for Credit Management is?

2. F.F.M

F.F.M Guest

I have sent one C.R.R. to Credit Management Inc.
    4200 International PKWY, Carrollton TX 75007. I still haven't got my Certified Mail Receipt and it's been over 30-days.

The address I wrote to was on my Experian Report, but I don't think it may be right?!?!

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

GO TO THE POST OFFICE...they will request a duplicate for free...TAKE YOUR RECEIPT WITH YOU.

4. F.F.M

F.F.M Guest

I will go to the Post Office again...LOL... I dislike snailmail..!! I have had to do this two other time already. Thanks for the help anyway.

5. chriscraft

chriscraft Well-Known Member

I had several return receipts not returned to me in connection with various certified dispute letters I sent to Equifax. To verify receipt of a certified letter, you can log onto the Postal Service's website (www.usps.com), select the "Track" option, and where indicated type in the number of your certified letter. If you letter was delivered, it will tell you when it was delivered and who signed for it. You can print out the results for your records, too. It worked very well for me.

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

THATS SOMETHING NEW...

I KNEW YOU COULD TRAK OVERNIGHT MAIL...BUT I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT CERTIFIED...

7. jonesing

jonesing Well-Known Member

tracking

I've been using the new Signature Confirmation service from the post office. It's like certified mail except that you need to use it on priorty 2-3 day mail. It is tracked (hot pink form) and the delivery is recorded with date, time and first & last initial. Usually the next day, the signature of the person signing for the item is available and you can have it faxed to you or mailed via snail mail.