address disputes..

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Ender, Apr 6, 2001.

  1. Ender

    Ender Well-Known Member

    I just updated my address on Transunion w/o a problem. The lady was pretty friendly..

    Anyone have the numbers for Experian and Equifax that I can get through on? It is asking me for Case Numbers which I don't have.. thanks in advance.
  2. Tracy

    Tracy Guest

    I only have one for Equifax:(770) 392-9632 (Mrs. Barnes). She can help you and pull up your records without a confirmation number. As far as I know, you'll need to order your Experian Report or you can just write them and tell them that XXX address/addresses are the only addresses that should be on your report and any others have never been your residence and should be removed.
  3. chriscraft

    chriscraft Well-Known Member

    Enderwiggi-If you don't mind sharing, what is the name and telephone number of the "nice lady" you dealt with at TransUnion? I need to have similar erroneous information corrected on my TU report, and it would be nice to have a "live" person to help me do that over the phone. Appreciate the help.
  4. Ender

    Ender Well-Known Member

    I'm sorry Christcraft.. I didn't ask for her name. I simply dialed the 1800 number and waited till I got the first person. All I did was insist that I didn't know anything about the previous addresses.. and inquired how could those have gotten on there. She deleted them for me and explained that someone might have been using my names and addresses.. I said I did not recognize the addresses at all and she was very friendly..

Share This Page