Addresses for Credit Bureaus: Experian, Equifax and TransUnion

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by JoshuaHeckathorn, Jan 25, 2012.

1. JoshuaHeckathorn

JoshuaHeckathorn Administrator

Addresses for the 3 major credit reporting agencies have been posted numerous times throughout the forum, but many members have requested that we keep track of them in one spot. That's a great suggestion, so here they are:

Experian
    P.O. Box 9556
    Allen, TX 75013

Equifax
    P.O. Box 740241
    Atlanta, GA 30374

TransUnion
    P.O. Box 2000
    Chester, PA 19022

This information can obviously change often, so please respond to this thread with an update if you have one. Let's do our best to keep this as current as possible!

2. SnickerMe

SnickerMe New Member

Are all of these addresses current as of now? The reason I ask, I just checked Experian and this is what they have.
    NCAC
    P O Bx 9701
    Allen TX 75013

3. JoshuaHeckathorn

They have numerous addresses, so it's possible that this one is valid for disputes too. Where did you find it?

4. Ifixcredit

Ifixcredit New Member

look for the 4Th big one:

Innovis Data
    800-540-2505

5. vanmower

vanmower New Member

Experian
    PO Box 2002
    Allen, TX 75013

(I used the 9556 one listed and it was returned to me with a red stamp from USPS. This one worked.)

6. Kameleon

Kameleon New Member

When i requested my Experian report they couldn't verify with questions that don't apply to me.
    I got a letter back requesting identification from:

Experian
    PO Box 9701
    Allen, TX 75013

7. Kameleon

Kameleon New Member

Equifax now has disputes to be mailed to:

Equifax Information Services, LLC
    PO Box 740256
    Atlanta, GA 30374

-source (EQ dispute website)

8. Payday4.us

Payday4.us New Member

Here are some additional contact resources that may be helpful.

Equifax Telephone Number: 800-685-1111

Transunion Telephone Number: 877-322-8228.

Experian Telephone Number: 888 397 3742

9. Credit-Ed.

Credit-Ed. New Member

These are the current addresses that you would send dispute info to:

EXPERIAN
    P.O. Box 9701
    Allen, TX 75013

EQUIFAX
    P.O. Box 740241
    Atlanta, GA 30374

TRANSUNION
    P.O. Box 2000
    Chester, PA 19022

10. Bbiendayer

Bbiendayer New Member

There are so many replies but my question is same as that of one member above, which one is valid for the disputes too?

11. xdarata

xdarata New Member

To know our credit score, we should visit the FICO. It is more important than credit scores from three Bureaus. Why?
    Most lenders use credit score from FICO to determine what a person loan is granted or not. Generally it is based on the credit score of FICO.

12. Shaquelle

Shaquelle New Member

Ok what should I do then

13. acidhaus

acidhaus New Member

Wow, they sure do change their PO. Boxes at a high rate. It's only September 5-6 months later since the last update on here, and the PO. Boxes have changed again?! I just mailed out my dispute letter to these addresses:
    Equifax Dispute Address:

Equifax â?? PO Box 740241 â?? Atlanta, GA 30374

Experian Dispute Address:

Experian â?? PO Box 4500 â?? Allen, TX 75013

Transunion Dispute Address:

Transunion â?? PO Box 1000 â?? Chester, PA 19016

I found these addresses listed at this blog: https://www.bettercreditguaranteed.com/credit-bureau-dispute-addresses-2015/

Sneakily, Transunion's official website still lists PO Box 2000 as their customer solutions address, but don't be fooled. That PO Box does not even exist! Just went to USPS an hour ago to send my dispute letters, and USPS confirmed that PO Box 2000 DOES NOT EXIST. Luckily I had made TWO different Transunion letters/addresses just in case. The other PO Box 1000, USPS confirmed does exist. So that's where my Transunion letter is going.

Now I'll just have to wait and see if the Transunion letter gets returned or if it actually goes through. These credit report companies and their dishonest disgusting business practice! Beware Consumers!

14. JoshuaHeckathorn

Hey acidhaus- So did you find that all 3 of these addresses for the credit bureaus were good? Or did you get any of your letters returned? I hope you'll come back and give us an update! Thanks much!