Addresses to send disputes

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by STEVE G, Oct 30, 2000.

  1. STEVE G

    STEVE G Guest

    How does one get the proper addresses of all 3 CRA's for sending disputes?
  2. roni

    roni Well-Known Member

    If you received your credit report and found errors that you want to dispute, the addresses to each credit bureau is clearly printed on the front page of the credit report.
  3. steve g

    steve g Guest

    what about the reports you get online like the TU you get from worthknowing? I didn't see an address for them.
  4. Momof3

    Momof3 Well-Known Member

    With that online report, I would print out your credit report from worthknowing and then highlight mistakes and write a letter disputing those items and send it to Trans Union. Their mailing address is at their website, I believe

Share This Page