Admin

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Erica, Apr 27, 2001.

1. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

I see that on the "Main Screen" there is room to have other forums. Will this be coming eventually? Specifically, what I am asking, are there going to be separate forums for mortgages, credit cards, credit repair and credit repair help, etc.?

2. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Also, is there a mandatory "refresh" like on the last board type? This would be helpful information.

3. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Yes, we plan to eventually add other forums categories. All the ones you suggested are good ideas, and could happen. I think the next forum category we are considering was something like:

Sample Letters | An archive of sample letters covering everything from denials to disputes to settlements.

And currently, there doesn't appear to be an auto-refresh, but I'm not sure what PBM has planned there. He may re-add the auto-refresh.

(In case it isn't obvious, I'm not PBM... He's the board monitor and web designer. I'm more of the coder behind the scenes.)

4. pbm

pbm Administrator

Re: multiple forums

Yes, we are planning on introducing other forums. However, we want to avoid fragmenting the topic of credit by creating too many separate forums. Since there seems to be lots of crossover from credit repair to credit cards, the distinction is not always clear.

Regardless, we will be soliciting member feedback on how best to divide forums in the future. Until then we will stick to one forum only.

Thank you.
    pbm

Creditnet