Advice... a little long...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by leebo, Aug 12, 2003.

1. leebo

leebo Member

Hello all,

I'm about a 520 right now. Cellections, CO's and two repos make my report look like a 2cd grader went crazy with MS Word.

Always refused to go BK when a business of mine went under. Kind of like admitting defeat, you know?

Now I have a small software house that is growing and getting noticed. We have dealers around the world and things are well, going pretty good.

Anyway, now I'm looking back at a fairly large finacial mess. The good news is that after reading this and another good board, I've seen that other people have done it. That's all I need...

I've purchased 3 cars from a local car lot where they should just be honest and call it the "vig". One is paid off, number two is 3 payments shy of pay off and the third we just purchased. The owner said sure, we'll report it to the CRA's... They don't have the minimum # of accounts to report so EQ won't even let them do it. Just for S&G's, I sent EQ a dispute because the entry wasn't there...

Anyway, I am friendly with the president and VP of a midisized finance company and they are buying the car notes for the first and second cars and reporting for me.

I also have a furniture account which will not report UNTIL the account is paid off and its 4 months of a 12 month contract and I'd like to pay it out to show some history...

Fired off about 8 validation letters and 4 disputes. Looks like one CA will come off so far...

Anyway, now I want to start getting on the map because brothers and sisters, I can't even get a FICO score because of no activity...LOL.

I went to my bank which I have been a customer with for about 6 years with business and personal checking. I tried for an unsecured card. If that dies, then they will offer secured which I will take.

I'm almost tempted to get one of those catalog accounts..which not all actually report apparently...

So, any advice on how I could get some more accounts reporting would be greatly appreciated. Nothing fancy, just a chance to get on the map again... :0)

leebo