AE Clear Card

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by dave, Aug 27, 2000.

1. dave

dave Well-Known Member

I applied online for the AE Clear Card, and was instantly approved for an account.

Does anyone know if Monogram CC Bank reports to all the CRA's?

2. TC

TC Guest

I don't know if they report to Trans Union, but my MCCBG accounts show on Equifax and Experian.

3. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

American Eagle, Monogram

For any casual browsers, "AE" in this case stands for "American Eagle," not "American Express" or anything else.

The information about this particular Monogram product is valuable even for those who don't care for American Eagle. As a major player in the retail card business, Monogram also issues the Wal-Mart, Wards, and J.C.Penney cards. They pulled an Experian report before (or was it after?) rejecting my application for a Wards card.

4. TC

TC Guest

Just got my TransUnion report in the mail today, and Monogram does report.

5. me

me Well-Known Member

I had a Penneys/Monogram card a while back - It shows on all three CRA's

6. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

While I rarely ever use private label cards, I have a Wards card and an Exxon card with Monogram Bank. I've always found them to be just fine.

When establishing credit, I had really good experiences with my private label cards from Hurley State Bank. I still have their Goodyear card, American Airlines Credit Card, and United Airlines Travel Card. I don't use them much, but I'll continue to hang onto them.

Recently, my daughter applied for cards from Monogram Bank and Hurley State Bank and was approved online for all of them with no problem.