AFBA Industrial Bank

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Reshod, Jan 22, 2001.

1. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

Has anyone been successful in obtaining the AFBA Industrial Bank CC? They seem really tough. I was denied five months ago and I had money market and mutual funds with this bank.

Reshod

2. niecy25

niecy25 Well-Known Member

I am about to recieve a visa and mastercard with this Bank. I used to have a secured key bank visa and key bank mastercard and I think this bank must have bought them out. My cards were secured. (so they should still be secured)

So I would give them a call and see if they do still offer secured cards under AFBA. post back and let me know how it comes out.

3. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

I apologize for my misinterpertation. I do not need or have a secured card. My question was for their great Visa and Mastercard which has a 9.9 APR with a excellent grace period. I already have Citbank, USAA, Discover and a Credit Union Visa.

Thanks,

Reshod

Niecy25 wrote:
    -------------------------------
    I am about to recieve a visa and mastercard with this Bank. I used to have a secured key bank visa and key bank mastercard and I think this bank must have bought them out. My cards were secured. (so they should still be secured)

So I would give them a call and see if they do still offer secured cards under AFBA. post back and let me know how it comes out.