-> Alerts from PrivacyGuard

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by FedUp2003, Sep 19, 2003.

1. FedUp2003

FedUp2003 Well-Known Member

Anyone,

I just received an email alert from PG, alerting me to the fact that "something" has been added to my Equifax report, but when I went in and pulled a new report in PG, I don't see anything different ???

Anybody know what's up? Am I missing something?
    Does not everything show up on the PG reports?

Is there some other place on the PG website that I should be looking?

Lord help me if I'm getting screwed some more, I already am having enough troubles dealing with a bogus Collection Account from years ago that should have never been reported, and then a recent one for a tax bill that I never owed and had in dispute with the local tax office - but someone they reported it anyhow (for a mere $48.00 no less!) ...

... now, if something else is being placed on my report, I think I'll just jump off a cliff!

Hell, I just can't win for losing.

Ever since I've been reading and studying this board, and taking an almost daily interest/role in my credit reports, etc ... my score has gone down by 44 points!!!

BTW, it does no good to talk to most creditors, especially credit card companies. I was trying to be honest and up-front with them about some recent and past difficulties, and wanted to devise a plan and work with them on paying my bills, etc ... all I got was accounts closed, APR's jacked to the max, and annoying calls, decreased scores, and I've probably got all kinds of "blacklist" info on my reports that only the CRA's and OC's share with each other, that we the consumer never see when we pull our reports.

FedUp2003

2. DanS

DanS Well-Known Member

PG's email system is hiccuping, sending out messages late or repeatedly.

Relax and enjoy the hurricane.