All hail to the king....JUNUM!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Shantel, Mar 23, 2001.

1. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

Remember a few days ago when I posted about my Equifax report only being one page? Well, when I paid to get my score, I didn't even SEE that I could get my report also and guess what? It's only ONE PAGE!

I haven't had a one page CR since I was in college. Before Junum, my Equifax report was like 3 to 4 pages long.

Junum got Equifax to REMOVE ALL ACCOUNTS WITH NO ACTIVITY!!! My foreclosure is GONE....(I'm getting chills here!). I only have positive accounts on my Equifax report. There's one account that has a late pay from 97, but that's it. And all those inquiries fell off also (they need to stop reporting them in the first place).

I can't say enough about Junum. Now, a month ago, I applied for a Amex green and was denied. They pulled my Equifax...is it possible to call them and ask them to reconsider with my NEW report out there? What are my chances with a 642? I've never had an Amex before, so I'm not on their "black list".

Thanks

2. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Re: All hail to the king....JU

Congrats! I'm experiencing the same thing! Junum is amazing!

I don't know the answer to your other question! Sorry!

3. Saar

Saar Banned

You're doing great, Shantel. 642 doesn't qualify for an Amex yet, but if you act smart, you may get one in 3-9 months.

What are your current reason codes?

Saar

4. Shantel

Hey Saar,

I can't remember offhand (I'm not at home right now). But it's nothing that I can't fix. The biggest one was balance to limit ratio too high. I'm working on that now. Maybe this summer I'll try again.

Thanks!

5. Aux

Aux Well-Known Member

Congratulations Shantel!!!

Happy for you. I hope Junum will help me remove all negative items. I am really happy for you. For Amex, In NY they pulled Experian for me.

Congratulations!!!!

6. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

Congratulations Shantel!!!

I'm sooooo happy for you, and all the others who are getting their credit back in tact! I hope to be posting soon!

7. Melissa

Melissa Well-Known Member

Re: Congratulations Shantel!!!

Awesome. Congratulations. That is so great.

8. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Ditto. Great to hear about the foreclosure. As you know I need that too. Looking forward to seeing a squeeky clean report. Way to go Shantel. -Dave

9. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

That is so great to here. I am VERY happy for you and I hope all others who have recntly joined have all the success you guys/gals are having:)

Mom

10. Shantel

Thanks ladies and gents....yall are GREAT! I luv this board and all the really great advice and people (most of them anyway...and we all KNOW we I'm talking about).

11. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Call Am/Ex!

800-334-0400

It's worth a try?

12. mt

mt Guest

Cool!

I'm psyched that you've had so much success. Let's just hope that everyone is greeted with similar results. :)

13. Shantel

To MP$40

I think I'm going to hold off for a while and pay down my balances. I'm due to have them all down by July/Aug of this year if not before, and then I'll try Amex again. One of my reason codes was too many inquiries in the last 12 months, so I don't want to waste another one...especially since I'm new car bound in July.

But of course, I will keep you all posted!

14. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Re: To MP$40

Oh....ok. I was told that if you send in an original Equifax report that reflected the changes, that they will re-review your application.

I'm not sure if they would pull another report or not, maybe you could at least call and find out? Maybe they might only pull a soft one? Who knows.....your application is good for 60 days.

15. jen

jen Well-Known Member

Re: Cool!

I am in NY too and Amex pulled Equifax. I got very lucky. Equifax is my best report as well. Congratulations on the success with Junum. I am going to have to give them a try for my more stubborn items. :)

16. Shantel

Thanks MP....I'll check my info and see the exact date I got the letter. But someone said that 642 is still kinda low for Amex green.

I just thought of something.....On the letter that I got with my new Equifax report, it stated that 4 things were removed. It made no mention of anything else....but there are lots of things deleted. Is Junum going to charge me for all those or just the things the letter said was deleted? I mean...it's A LOT! If I have to, I'll pay, I won't complain, but this is the first letter I've gotten from Equifax regarding my report and why they didn't specifically mention everything that they deleted is beyond me.

17. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Shantel,
    I think I'd chat with a Junum rep or write them about your last questions with some specifics...so there is no question.

18. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

This is awesome news! Congratulations!

Kelly