All's Well

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Doris K., Mar 18, 2000.

1. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

I've read so many posts with complaints about the new board, but I've noticed something else. All the other posts deal with credit-related matters. I find it nice to see a common focus. The only thing that's dwindled here is all the trash. The return of some familiar, helpful people is truly refreshing. I only hope the others who felt burned-out and frustrated will come back as well.

Just keep in mind that the board monitors are trying to curb harassment and uncalled-for, nasty remarks. Nowhere is it stated that we have to snuff out our senses of humor. It's certainly not forbidden for us to have a little fun while we help out one another and educate ourselves. I believe this board will remain the most popular credit discussion board on the web because there are just too damned many great people who post here!

2. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

3. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

It is GREAT to see you here....it has been a very long time since you posted(likewise for me),but I just feel compelled to read & only answer only what applies to my experience.

Sister Girl

4. marci

marci Well-Known Member

DORIS K is in da house!!!!!!!!!!!

It is so good to see you posting here!!

:)

5. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Hi S.G. long time no C !

6. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

lbrown59,

Thanks for the greetings.....I'm still here reading daily but just have been CRAZY BUSY to post much.I will continue to read & post when the call arises,so that I may hopefully be a help to others.

Sister Girl