Amazed at Cap1

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cap1, Apr 11, 2001.

1. Cap1

Cap1 Guest

Hello all, about 6 months ago, I got a capital one credit card, the one secured for $49.00 with a 200.00 limit.

In March, I asked what they could do for a credit limit increase, they gave me a lousy 100.00 increase.

They told me last week there was nothing else they could do for me...so I filed a complaint at planetfeedback.com, got a response directing me to call the office of consumer advocate executive services...guess what, they raised my limit to 700 dollars, all I have on deposit is $49.00.

I am amazed at the pull planetfeedback has, especially since I just got the $100.00 and the reps and the supervisor said there was nothing they could do before I filed the complaint.

Now my credit is so bad, I've been turned down for most SECURED cards, and had to put $10,000 down on my new car, my credit was that bad!!

My fico is only like 490 something...needless to say, I am a cap one customer for life now!!

2. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Great job! CapOne is pretty stingy. That's a major accomplishment!

3. BostonJeff

BostonJeff Well-Known Member

Can you provide an example of the information you used at planetfeedback to get your results?

Thanks

4. MikeB

MikeB Banned

I too got increases on my Cap One cards by filing a complaint through Planetfeedback.com. They also deleted my annual fee. Just tell the truth that you are not happy. Good Luck.

MikeB

5. MikeG

MikeG Well-Known Member

I also received a credit increase from capital one after using the forum provided by planetfeedback.com.

Mike G.