Amazing Credit Repair Source!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by CreditMama, Sep 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CreditMama

CreditMama Member

I know of a Credit Repair source that has INCREDIBLE success deleting negative remarks from credit reports - LEGALLY!

I personally know several people who have had Bankruptcies, Foreclosures, Reposessions, Charge Offs, Judgements, Student Loans and Late Payments remove.

In fact, I used them myself and couldn't beieve the results I got in 45 days. . . A foreclosure removed, just to name one. Several of my friends and workmates have used this source with GREAT SUCCESS!

One guy's score jumped from 418 to 650 in 45 days. UNBELIEVABLE! He got 24 out of 28 negative items deleted from his credit report.

As if that wasn't enough... they also give a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE to restore your credit.

I tell everyone I know about this source and couldn't recommend it more highly.

If you'd like more information contact me:

DenverDonna@aol.com or (954) 610-9896

2. Bill B

Bill B Well-Known Member

What a pitch

3. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

Hmm.....why do people do that?

4. cariba

cariba Well-Known Member

Why can't you just tell us the name right here?

5. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Can you say Scam? How about ICR?

6. chelechele

No crap, right? I have this little secret too...Snicker, snicker...I have this way of removing negs off of my credit through the CRA's Wanna Know what it is? Snicker, snicker.....IT'S CALLED DISPUTING ON YOUR OWN DAMN TIME!!!!...lol HAHA snicker snicker

7. chelechele

I kill me... :)

8. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Chele, You are soooooo funny! hahahahaha

9. chelechele

He he...I kill me and I kill Erica...lol...That makes 2. :)

10. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

yep, I'm dead right now. I think I was laughing so hard that I fell off my chair and broke my neck. HAHAhAHAHAHAHAHahahah

11. chelechele

He he he...at least YOU understand me...lol :)

12. CreditMama

CreditMama Member

No. It's not a scam. Some of you are terribly skeptical and cynical. Not everyone has the time or tenacity to constantly battle the credit bureaus. And it's not as easy as some of you might like to portray. As one person posted earlier, they challeged an item and ended up doing more harm by reactivating the account for 7 more years.

In many cases, people who contact the credit bureaus end up inadvertently verifying information and reactivating the account.

You should thoroughly investigate something before you make flip comments that reveal your lack of knowledge.

This company may be for everyone. But it works . . . and works fast.

TO EACH HIS OWN!

13. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

I'm Polish, you're blonde. We're on the same wavelength by default! hehehe :)

14. Bill B

Bill B Well-Known Member

We have one allready and it's called creditwrench..Ask bill bauer

15. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Ok, Just to clarify...Anyone that has ever posted here and tried to SELL something (especially with "totally legal" in the sphiel) got booted. We are all here to get FREE advice on how to do credit repair from others that had a similar situation. If you want to sell something, I suggest you ask the board moderator if you can put an ad on the site instead of posting it in a thread. If this repair is as legal as you say it is, then you should have no problem doing that.

16. chelechele

Yes....asking pbm if you can "push your dung" would be a nice jesture on your part creditmama...

17. chelechele

Yes and I see that this person is a lurker also....by the way....don't come here and leave bits and pieces of information and expect people to just "follow" without being skeptical. You could at least say what it is that you're talking about. Gosh you sound like a used car salesman.

18. CreditMama

CreditMama Member

To Chelechele:

You are crass and crude. Your remarks only serve to show your lack of class and sophistication . . .as well as ignorance.

Creditmama

19. chelechele

You can say whatever you wish...Maybe you should re evaluate your pitch for one. And second, did I say what I really thought about you? I did not attack you personally. I do not know you as you do not know me! I attacked your pitch, so on the contrary, I'm afaraid that while you may be entitled to your opinion, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

CASE CLOSED. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY MORE OF YOUR POSTS.

20. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

People in glass houses shouldn't cast stones.

The pot calling the kettle black.

You have solicited us here and I think that shows your lack of class and sophistication as well as your ignorance. There is a proper way to solicit us and you chose not to do that. Don't you see the ads on the right of your screen? That is the proper way. I repeat, ask the board moderator for some advertising space and maybe if you haven't pissed them off too much, they might comply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.