Amazing Credit Repair Source!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by CreditMama, Sep 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keltexx

keltexx Well-Known Member

Insulting regular board members and throwing out vague marketing without substance-what a fantastic way of doing business-NOT!

2. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

Erica, you obviously have a college education as do I .... LOL...Polish blonde jokes.....hmm what can we come up with.

3. chelechele

Thank you keltexx....hugs.... :)

4. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Chele,

You are correct. I can think of a few dirty ones off the top of my head, but it would not be appropriate to discuss them here. hahahahah

5. chelechele

Yeah..lol...we wouldn't want to be crass, rude or unsophisticated...lol...oh wait..I am...lolololo

oops...I just fell out of my cahir.

6. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

You are TOOOO funny for only 1 cup of coffee. roflmao

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Amazing Advertising Source!

CreditMama.... Love the name... SO professional... I'm sure you're going to have a hard time responding to this posting because of all the email you're answering....... but....

I think you missed the link you were looking for... try this one.... http://consumers.creditnet.com/au/ad.html

8. chelechele

Well, maybe that's the problem...I have had like 6 cups....WIRED!!!

9. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Taken directly from the terms and conditions for registration. Apparently you did not read letter g. For your convenience, I have it in bold for easy identification. Hope this clears up any confuion about what you are doing.

AND to Chele, lay off the caffeine. hehehe

10. chelechele

Gotta love section (g) :)

11. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

CreditMama, let me give you a sales tip:

Spend some time (several weeks at least) on a discussion board before you pop right in with a sales pitch. Doing what you did leaves everyone feeling exploited and used, as in "gee, newcomer, the only reason you are interacting here is to make a buck." Basically, you've wasted your time and spent your credibility. The cynicism and skepticism you observed was a direct response to the blatantly commercial nature of your posting without so much as even a few days of getting to know anyone here. Your follow-up insults directed at a member of our group ("crass," "crude," "lack of class and sophistication," "ignorance," etc.) certainly doesn't do anything to endear you to us either. Surely you don't think hurling some name-calling at someone we like is going to result in the rest of us signing up with your program, do you?

Again, I hope you'll accept these comments in a positive way and use this experience to change your approach the next time you decide to drum up sales on a different bulletin board.

Doc

12. chelechele

Oh...psycho.....I didn't know you cared.. :) Smiling....

13. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was about to ask you out on a date, but then I remembered that I never run around on my wife.

Doc

14. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

You guys are too much. Maybe I need another cup of coffee....

15. chelechele

Oh yeah...that's a good moral to live by...LOL...

I am gonna fall out of my chair I am laughing so hard.

16. chelechele

I was cracking up I couldn't even type. Typelexia!!!

17. CreditMama

CreditMama Member

First of all, it isn't a sales pitch. I am trying to share information with people who have credit problems, such as I did. I call myself Creditmama becasue I now have a higher credit score than I've ever had and get approved for everything I appy for. Since getting my credit restored, I have been able to buy three real estate investments that have netted $32,000.

I resented Chelechele's comment about slinging my dung. A friend suggested I post my experiences on this site. I never imagined some of the replies would be so spiteful. I didn't put the name of the company just so it wouldn't seem like an advertisement.

And, no, it's not ICR.

And about being vague . . . I was trying to avoid sounding like I was giving a pitch. I figured anyone interested could contact me and I would give them the information. I looked into a lot of credit repair venues before deciding to go this route. And I'm glad I did.

It worked for me. And it's worked for lots of others. Ive sent several people that Ive met in my real estate ventures to this company and they now qualify for homes.

The botom line is, it works. Whether you are interested is of no concern to me. I was simply trying to be helpful.

18. roni

roni Well-Known Member

So... What is this amazing credit score that gets you approved for everything?

19. SofaKing

SofaKing Well-Known Member

Creditmama-

Are you a middle-man (woman) of any sort?

Are you a reseller?

Do you profit from the "program" in any way?

If not, just post your experiences here... I'm sure we would all like to know what and how it was done!

People relate their experiances here all the time regarding Lexington, Junum, Bill, and their own techniques.

How about it?

SK

20. CreditMama

CreditMama Member

740. And I didn't say everything. I said everything I apply for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.