Amazing Credit Repair Source!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by CreditMama, Sep 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. author_22

author_22 Well-Known Member

To Creditmama:

Chelechele is NOT crass and crude, nor ignorant, and doesn't lack class and sophistication.

Chelechele offers USEFUL and FREE advice for us as a PARTICIPANT of this board and doesn't spam us.

I'm sorry, but anyone who can't afford to pay for advertising and spams FREE boards must be hard up for money. I wouldn't want to use such a service.

Steph

2. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

Thanks...hugs.... :)

3. Hal

Hal Well-Known Member

What makes your original post suspect is that you never responded to inquiries why you did not simply post the information here, and you never posted a website - only your email address.

If the product/information is indeed reliable, why would you hesitate to either post the information or a link to where it may be found online?

4. author_22

author_22 Well-Known Member

No problem sweetie :) It just bugs me when people don't even introduce themselves and then act like they know us all and what we need.

Steph

5. chelechele

I know....I think now, I will need a beer... :)

6. Hal

Hal Well-Known Member

Let's all buy Chele a beer!

7. chelechele

Anything "light" please....have to keep the girlish figure...LOL...yeah right...8 months post baby delivery.....

8. Quixote

Quixote Well-Known Member

That I can agree with. I'm in sales. I know sales pitches, and let me tell you, that ain't no (crass and unsophisticated, huh?) sales pitch!

If Brass Ba%%s were Brains, Creditmama would definitely have a few things to teach us. But, since they are not, well... Hey! Maybe just for fun, we should introduce Creditmama to Baby Face Finster. If we could harness the energy from that explosion, we might solve California's energy crisis!

BTW, sorry I joined the party late. Being on the West Coast, I often miss the Opening Ceremonies, but I'm usually there for Last Call!

WHAT'S THAT CLANGING NOISE???

9. chelechele

OOOHHHH you had to bring up Phinneous.....LOL

How many times can I fall out of my chair at work?
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL hahahahha

10. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Are you selling this product, or receiving commission of some sort?

When you register for this board (or any board) and immediately post something like that, it is going to be treated like spam. If you are receiving compensation of some sort, then it is spam.

There are many folks on this board who have credit related products and many folks who patronize them, but they have earned the trust of board members by joining in the discussion and freely helping people without receiving compensation, or they are participating advertisers and join in on the board to answer questions and help people in conjunction with their advertising.

If you are not receiving compensation, then why not post all of your information here, instead of giving out your phone number?

You won't get many takers going about it the way you have, and you will get blasted to kingdom come. You can get mad if you want to, or you can modify your approach.

11. chelechele

Good wording Breeze... :) Better than my ignorant brains coulds come up with... LOL ;)

12. Quixote

To quote from that great philosopher, Randy Travis:

"I'm goin' back to a better class of losers

This uptown livin's really got me down.

I need friends who don't pay their bills on home computers,

And buy their coffee beans already ground

You think it's disgraceful that they drink three dollar wine,

But a better class of loser suits me fine."

Words to live by.

Did I just hear a clanging noise?

13. chelechele

singing.....yeah...a better class of loosers suits me fine.....tapping feet.....bobbing head.....

14. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

GOSH! Credit Repair in 45 days huh?
    Let's do this - you put up the cash, and if in 45 days
    I have a perfect credit rating, I will send you $1K.

Prove it credit mama - you are dealing with a lot of people here who already know your "SECRET" method.

GET OFF THIS BOARD - You add no value other than a cheap "TRY" at getting money.

SOON, maybe we will all get CREDITMAMA VISA cards!
    Thought about that?

Sarcastic message? Hope you read it as intended -
    SARCASTIC!

dubious regards - dogman

15. chelechele

DARN!!!!!!!!!! That was funny...LOL...ROTFLMAO!!!!!he he he PIP.....LOL...I want a Creditmama VISA!!!

Does it offer negative 9.9% interest....LOL

16. chelechele

Indubitably

17. Quixote

Yep!

AND, if you bring the rental car back with a new ding in the paint, they give you 250 bucks.

CLANG CLANG SLAM!! CLANG CLANG

<Disembodied Voice> "Creditmama has left the building. Thank You, and Good Night!"

18. chelechele

LMAO!!!!! ROTF!!!!! You gouys are killing me!!!!! AND I THOUGHT I killed me.....LOL

19. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

HA!!!!!! :)) Now that's funny! :-D

<In that AOL voice>

......GOOD-BYE!!!

20. chelechele

Good one....MP LOLOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.