American Express online

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by river, Jan 25, 2001.

1. river

river Well-Known Member

Has anyone else join forces with amex online.I have finally got it downloaded again after crashing the computer downloading another material,but since I got it back up and downloaded amex online,I really do like the amex sevice right at your fingertips.I had and still have the aol 3 months trial offer,but really get better service from amexol. with the homepage format,i can get to where I want to go in seconds.Any other users have any comments about amexol.BTW,Dogman passed on a format to delete the ads. It worked like a charm. My Optima card might be secure(subprime),but the service is Prime and I have enjoyed the benefits such as:amexol

2. Sister Gir

Sister Gir Guest

Yes...I love it !!!

I kept my Compuserve & went on their $9.95 BYOA(bring your own access for unlimited use...for e-mail I've had for years),but my AMEXOL.net is my primary.

This is yet another VALUE ADDED benefit to being a Amex member.

Peace,
    Sister Girl

3. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Right on River. They will make you prime I am sure.
    You're lucky to have AMEX - for exactly this type of reason - free internet access at any speed connection - I connect via DSL.

CYA Dog

4. mike s

mike s Guest

I like it to.. i lowered my aol pricing plan to BYOA and 9.95 a month and connect via lan while amexol is on.. i save 10 bucks a month..this is cool... bye mike

5. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

YUP. Saves Money instantly