Amex and citibank Numbers

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by newcomer2, Jan 21, 2001.

1. newcomer2

newcomer2 Guest

Hello Everyone,,,
    Could anyone give me the numbers for citibank and amex where you call to check on the status of an application.

P.S Adivce for everyone... I have come to the conclusion that Citibank AA series Either Gold Or silver , Do Not Care about new accounts, Or High Balances .. I applied yesterday, and recived 9 k for the gold, instant . SO who ever thinks of applying it;s definatly worth the inquiry I had a lot of new accounts most to the limit . And quite a few inquires.. Thankx to this board I've learnt alot .
    Thankx in advance
    Good luck everyone on your credit journey

2. Laura

Laura Guest

wanna tell me where to find the citibank AA card? the only one i find on their site is the platinum and click AA for online

3. newcomer2

newcomer2 Guest

when you are on the credit card menu go to the AA world series they are going to have silver and gold. one has an 85 annual fee and the other 50. to get to the credit card menu you need to hit the buttom where it says apply and get an instant response GO button. it's a bit complicated to find these cards.

4. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: hmmm

http://www.citibank.com/us/cards/cardserv/worldcard/

Note: Just apply for the standard gold or silver card.

Not the click, not the world, not the platinum (unless you feel lucky!).

Very easy to get cards, people with flawless credit, and very little (6 months) are getting these!

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Here's the link Laura

http://www.citibank.com/us/cards/cgi-bin/go.cgi

Either apply for the AAvantage (silver colored) or the gold, DO NOT apply for the world card.

Mom

6. molly

molly Well-Known Member

It's under mastercard world card. If you do a search on this site you will find lots of info on it. You want to make sure you apply for the right card. I replied to your posts from a day or two ago. I'm sorry I don't know the exact link but I'm sure someone else does.