Amex Cash Back Up Date

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by GEORGE, Apr 27, 2001.

1. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I CALLED 10 MINUTES AGO...I said I am surprised I was denied the "PRE-APPROVED" PLATINUM CASH BACK CARD. He said he sees no reason for denial since I am a "PERFECT" BLUE customer now...he said call back on the automated line later to see the results...I will get the card in the mail or a letter in 10 days.

HE WILL DISCUSS THE PROBLEM WITH HIS SUPERVISOR. I TOLD HIM ABOUT THE FIRST USA AND DISCOVERCARD DUMPING...

MAYBE A YES???

:)

2. 2244y

2244y Well-Known Member

I will get the card...good luck!

3. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Hi GEORGE! :)

How ya like the new digs? I think it's o.k. I guess...to be honest I like the format of the first board better. Oh well...

Are you trying to "product transfer" to Platinum Cashback? Or are you basically questioning their decision in hopes of some sort of override? Mentioning FUSA and Discover was a good idea! ;-)

Regardless......either way you definately need to get rid of FUSA and Discover. If you spend the kind of money on Am/Ex that you do on Discover, Am/Ex will treat you like royalty!

Speaking of FUSA.....can you believe they didn't send me my bill for this month? I know their strategy....don't send a bill in hopes of me forgetting thus being late and getting my APR raised (currently 15.9%) to WHO KNOWS!!!!!!! Well I didn't fall for that o-key-doke. I did a check over the phone on their a**!

4. 2244y

2244y Well-Known Member

George,you will get the card...