Amex Centurion Card!!!!!!........

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by dogman, Jul 14, 2002.

1. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

My Green Card is 3730.......

aarrff - dogman

2. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Breeze - out cutting the grass when the AMEX Centurion in butler uniform shows up? LOL!

You know its not a good day when:

You are out cutting the grass and miss the AMEX Centurion Black Card live presentation...

You are still cutting the grass - in the meantime ED McMAHON and Publishers Clearing House drop by to present you with the $10 Million Prize...nobody home I guess - let's go to the next one gang....

You finish cutting the grass, go back inside - just in time for YOUR EX to show up.....

----------------------------------------------

Herman - thanks for you empathy regarding the Plat Card. Too bad that dog didn't hunt!

-----------------------------

aarroo -- dogman

aarrffff - dogman

3. charlieslex

charlieslex Well-Known Member

What would your deposit be..........$25000? Charlie

4. luxury4me

luxury4me Well-Known Member

I'm just saying that the plat. charge card must not all start with the same 4 numbers. I noticed that the green cards start with different first 4 numbers, so I guess the same thing is true with the plat card.

5. Quixote

Quixote Well-Known Member

Add one more zero I think.

6. socratic00

socratic00 Active Member

This forum is the only place besides british airways, starwood, and any store on 5th or rodeo where the black card is recognized as something special LOL. One of the perks of this card is that most people don't even know what it is. So they treat you just like the rest of the people in line. I maintain that if you want prestige go platinum, its cheaper if you dont travel a great deal. Only 1% of amex customers get black and besides those that make a life out of studying credit, they are the only ones who recognize it. Its a very illusive color LOL. I like to tell clerks its black because at one time I had 2 black marks on my credit. :)~

7. rick

rick Well-Known Member

I was in Frankfurt (Germany) Airport over the summer, and bought some Duty Free and the guy in front of me bought some perfume for the wife. He paid for the purchase with a Centurion card, but them after signing the receipt it was too pricy for him so he made the clerk refund him. He was a total prick to the clerk.