AMEX Continues 2 Thrill - Agai

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by dogman, Sep 1, 2000.

1. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Jo, Barry, Doris, Mom, all:

I have had the Green Card as you know for about a month - just epaid the first bill.

A terrific AMEX employee just helped me to change the Green Card account to the
    AMEX Gold Rewards Plus Card.

It's expensive, but I will use all the benefits - particularly Price Protection.

People, do business with this company - if you can somehow get in with AMEX, your entire lifestyle, mailing lists offers, status - change immediately to a desireable, sought after, A+ upscale consumer.

THX AMEX. Dogman

2. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

RE: AMEX Continues 2 Thrill -

Totally agree. Congratulations!
    I make full use of my AMEX corporate accounts. They extended credit to CreditWorks and promptly increase our line. We love AMEX.

Profit from the experience.

http://www.creditsense.com

3. Saar

Saar Banned

"A terrific AMEX employee just helped me to change the Green Card account to the AMEX Gold Rewards Plus Card."

Did you apply for a "product transfer", or for a second card?

(I was told they can't make a product transfer from Green to Blue; that one has to apply for it directly, hence another inquiry added to your report).

Saar

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks Dog, I will keep them in mind for the future:)

5. Jo

Jo Guest

Not to be cocky...but, I TOLDJA! j/k! ;-D Congrats on your new status! You really get recognition using the card...of course, that's not why I use it...;-) LOL!

6. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

I know you had luck getting your "international version" transferred to the US. Congratulations!

I converted to the GOLD Rewards Plus Card - still pay in full monthly. I understand that you need to actually "reapply" for their
    credit cards.

Mine was an internal transaction with no additional application required.

7. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Hoping You'd See This JO!

Jo - you have taught me so much - and yup -
    I was hoping you'd see this.
    I get the Card within 7 days.

I am satisfied, pleased, thrilled, amazed,
    and wish I could get my own company to act like AMEX with respect to customer service.

Jo - email me if you'd like.
    I bet you are a kick in person or on the phone.
    Dog

8. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

I bet that future might come REALLY FAST if we pitch in and help.
    I'd be glad to share anytime. Dog :)

9. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

A Great Credit Victory

Congratulations on a great credit victory! I've been hoping that Capital One would change my lifestyle and status (love that mailing list!) Now I realize that AmEx is the key.

10. Jo

Jo Guest

RE: Hoping You'd See This JO!

Dog- I went to email you, but AOL says that "Dogman" is an unknown AOL member...
    Speakin of AOL, don't forget to change automatic billing to AMEX to get those Membership Rewards! They're great!

PS- I've got a secret about AMEX...actually, not a *SECRET*, but you might wanna know it anyway! ;-D

-Jo

11. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

RE: Hoping You'd See This JO!

JO -sorry- dogmansf@aol.com
    to all that need it.

12. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

RE: A Great Credit Victory

Rich Guy - you are wizard.
    Amex will help consumers that have had past problems - if reasonable. They will help NEW
    credit if needed. Much of their approval is based on your income, or resource situation.

The key is that AMEX is winning immediate new customers that were at one time - or - now again - are affluent.

They will not help you if you have stiffed them in the past and not paid them.

Their BEST BENEFIT is that People will talk with you personally, then make a decision,
    regardless of what a credit report might say.

AMEX is the Best.

RichGuy - Cap One did show I could revolve and pay on timke -
    but what Card will I keep?

AMEX Baby! :)