AmEx Corporate Card - report

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Ender, Apr 17, 2001.

1. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

How can I get this to be reported on the 3 CRA? Is there any way to send copies of the statements to the CRA or the past few statements and the very first one when I had it opened? Anyone have experience with this?

The only reason is because my history with them is perfectly clean.. thanks in advance.

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: AmEx Corporate Card - repo

DOESN'T REPORT...

3. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

Thanks GEORGE for clearly answering my question. I asked "HOW CAN I GET THIS TO BE REPORTED", NOT -> IS IT REPORTED. Do you have an answer for this NOW?? :)

4. Jason-AMEX

Jason-AMEX Guest

What George means is that it does not report, thus you cannot get it to report.

5. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

Hi Jason,

I had a question for you.. if I had an old AmEx Optima Chargeoff back in '97 or so but was able to obtain a corporate card last year - does that mean I am not in the AmEx blacklist? Thanks for any help..

6. CardKid

CardKid Well-Known Member

There is absolutely no way to get it to report. Only American Express can report it. Unfortunately, this card and their secured Optima will not be reported.

CardKid

7. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks GEORGE for clearly answering my question. I asked "HOW CAN I GET THIS TO BE REPORTED", NOT -> IS IT REPORTED. Do you have an answer for this NOW?? :)

Let's all be nice here shall we. George stated it is not reported so therefore you can't get it reported, he did answer your question.

Not sure but I believe if you were to get a PERSONAL card then you would still be on their list until it is paid.

8. Jason-AMEX

Jason-AMEX Guest

Eder
    Unfortunately, they are more flexible on corporate cards because they know that your company will pay the bill compared to consumer cards. If you still have the balance on the charge-off, there is no way you will ever get a card again unless you pay the entire balance off. Also, it will be harder to get a credit card from them then a charge card.