Amex corporate

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by New one, Apr 26, 2001.

1. New one

New one Guest

Does anyone know what the minimum FICO score for an AMEX corporate card is? Any information would be extremely helpful!!!

2. Jason-AMEX

Jason-AMEX Guest

Most corp cards ar enot based on your personal FICO score or income and credit, but rather the need of the company and a contract that it shares with AMEDX. Thus, you should have no problem getting a corporate card

3. New one

New one Guest

Thanks for the response Jason. I thought the same thing, but the application says the company is requesting the individual be responsible for the card, and that they will check credit.

4. tareco

tareco Well-Known Member

O.K.--3-4 years ago I got a AMEX corporate card. Currently my FICO is 541 and I KNOW it had to be LOWER back then! My current credit while still pretty pathetic is improving. I've added 4 positive trade lines since then, my income has increased significantly and I've had nothing negative added since that time. So my point is, if your company has an agreeement/contract with them, you probably will be o.k. I hope this helps!

5. mirage5

mirage5 Member

I have heard of people being declined for the corporate amex. I have no idea what their credit scores were...

Mirage

6. Concerned

Concerned Well-Known Member

Worked for a Fortune 500 company and they didn't even pull my personal report. They did not report either. I signed a paper saying I was responsible and my credit would be pulled. Go figure.