AMEX CREDIT LINE INCREASE

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by GEORGE, Nov 3, 2000.

1. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Somebody said something about a "click" button for a no questions asked credit line increase...where is it? Only for secured people? not blue?
    Thank you

2. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

I'm assuming it's for regular Optima customers. When you log on you'll come to the screen were it says "Welcome George...". Then at the bottom it gives you the options of checking either recent charges, current billed, other periods, pay bill, or additional cards. Go to 'current billed' and scroll down to the bottom.

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

THIS IS WHAT I SEE ON THE CURRENT BILLED PAGE AMEX BLUE SITE (AT THE BOTTOM)...
    DOWNLOAD STATEMENT
    PAY BILL ONLINE
    DISPUTE TRANSACTIONS
    PRINTABLE STATEMENT

NO INCREASE CREDIT LINE SO BLUE NOT AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT CREDIT LINE INCREASE?

4. Tom

Tom Guest

Click customer service on left side after you login.I have a Amex Cash rebate card . I applied limit increase online and got approved two days late.

5. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

For the instant credit line increase option, just go to the Customer Service section of the website AFTER you've logged into your account. You'll get several pull-down menus. Click on the one that's labeled "Cards". Toward the bottom, you'll find an option for credit line increases. Click it.

It will take you to a page that offers a credit line increase and balance transfers. Click the button for credit line increases, and it should give you an instant offer. Below your instant offer, you will find another button to request an increase of a different amount.

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

No "INSTANT CREDIT LINE INCREASE", just a limited fill application for a credit line increase >$100.00. Guess im not good enough???

I did find a no fee balance transfer 7.90% till 07/01/2001!!!