Amex due date

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Mar 22, 2001.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I just received my card yesterday and registered my account online, when I went to view my current bill the statement closing date is today 3/22 and I have a balance but it doesn't state when the due date is?? Where is the due date located or is it due 30 days from the closing statement date?? I realize I just got the card and I know it's not due now, but I am trying to plan my bill paying budget and need to know when my billing date will be to get my budget together

Thanks
    Mom

2. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

Mom,

My statement closes on the 2nd, and my bill is due ~18th of the same month. Hope this helps!

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

MY AMEX BLUE SAYS...billing date 03/02/01...payment due date 03/22/01...so 20 days.

:)

If you are going to use pay on-line, pay on the 18th day to be safe.

4. Geo

Geo Well-Known Member

You due date probably is close to April 15th

5. Aux

Aux Well-Known Member

My Amex Gold Charge Card :

Closing Date: Mar 3, 2001
    Payment Due Date : Mar 19, 2001
    Due in Full

6. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks all, I just was curious why I didn't see a due date anywhere on the statement.

7. the other

the other Well-Known Member

Mom,

If it says the closing date is today, then it will be processed tonight, and you will be able to see the statement info tomorrow.

That's how my Blue works anyways.

8. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

My info is as followed:

Closing date: 9th

Due Date: 25th

And they don't care if these days are on Saturday's or Sunday's.

9. Gregory

Gregory Well-Known Member

I always pay online the day after the closing date... just in case there are any problems :)

10. Y.M.

Y.M. Guest

There is no due date on my Amex small business gold card statement .It states payable in full upon receipt of statement.I called and was told I have one month to pay the bill.

11. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

Mom of 3,

My cycle date closes on the 2oth of each month,but for some reason they still do not have new statements for March online(get online delivery).You may wish to clarify via phone what your cycle/due date actually is. If you should ever want to change it to a different cycle/due date,they will close your current account & open another account(which have been my only "pain" w/them).

Love,
    Sister Girl