AMEX GREEN - In reconsideration now

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Nov 12, 2001.

1. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Re: JIM / River - you guys...

Jim, how much did AmEx charge off in your case?

Doc

2. river

river Well-Known Member

Re: JIM...

no pun intended,but get over it. We don't even know each other well enough to like or dislike one another. This is a "open" forum and I, like any other member,have the right to respond to ANY public thread that is put up on this board. Rather it be your thread or any other thread, I can and/or will respond.

3. PsychDoc

Re: JIM...

One point: just because I begin a thread doesn't mean I "own" it or enjoy any special right to moderate that thread. That said, I'm ducking back out. :)

Doc

4. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

Re: River....

You certainly occupy the right to your freedom of speech & how dare this idiot(yeah,I said it)to tell you that you cannot respond in a PUBLIC forum.

If he don't like it, then tough stuff.

Sister Girl

5. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Re: River....

Calm down everybody. Everybody has a right to freedom of speech. That being said, why is it necessary to insult someone in a round about way?

6. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Re: AMEX

Returning to AMEX reconsideration. I have shared all the information I can at this time. Therefore, this is my last post on this thread. I expect to update the board next week when I should hear from AMEX.

I refuse to engage in a flame war.

River - if you want to talk credit fine. But let's just stay on topic. In this case, AMEX reconsideration. We do not know that "terrific credit + stiffing AMEX = Denial." I am paraphrasing your words here.

It is my strong opinion that if 2 board members cannot get along - Avoid each other. Therefore, in the interest of Board harmony, I am going to continue to ignore your threads/posts as I feel that it is unfair for the others on the board to have to put up with seeing these personal attacks and comments. They have happened before and are likely to happen again if we communicate. This is my opinion. It is my request that you ignore me.

As for Sistergirl...

Let's just say that I am not surprised at her post. A good person to avoid. That is all I have to say.

Jim

7. sam

sam Well-Known Member

I asked amex to reconsider my credit limit. Their decision was that i had too many inquiries, they only allow 5 in the past 6 months, and then she giggled at my 22.. Oh well. At least i have amex :) beggars can't be choosers. I suppose if i send credit limit payments in for 3-4 months they'll get the point next time.

8. PsychDoc

If you avoid everyone, Jim, you won't have anybody else to talk to.

Doc

9. bailey

bailey Well-Known Member

Sounds great, that would make alot of members very happy LOL

10. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

Me being the FIRST....certainly no loss to either of us(don't read it if you DON'T like what I say).

Sister Girl