Amex - Momof3

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Larry, Mar 13, 2001.

1. Larry

Larry Guest

Congrats Mom, sorry I missed the party (been busy lately) I've been reading all your posts and dogman's since July '00. I've felt sad when you struggled and pretty good when you experienced success. This has to be the most memorable moment in Creditnet board history (27 replies). Congratulations once more... God bless you enormously... expect to see you at the same benchmark pretty soon.

Stay well, wish us luck !

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Larry

Thank you so very much for your kind words. This is one of the nicest posts I have ever read:)

I look forward to seeing your success as well as many members on this board.

Mom:)

3. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

THAT'S WONDERFUL!

Mom,

You got your Amex Green? That's terrific! I knew you would because you've ben working hard and your credit is in good shape. I'm so happy for you!

I'm very behind in reading posts. Quite honestly, I don't know that I'll get caught up completely. I've been busy and, on top of that, my husband's been sick. He's much better now...thank god!...but, since he's a kidney transplant patient, I pay close attention when anything is wrong. An illness generally hits him harder than it would you or me.

Take care and, again, congratulations.

Donna

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Re: THAT'S WONDERFUL!

Thanks Donna, I hope everything is okay with your hubby. I understand why you should be very careful, I work in the healthcare profession.

Yes I am so very excited about this, never thought I'd see the day LOL.

Mom

5. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Dynamite Message Larry

Thanks to messages like yours, Larry, we realize that we all know quite a lot about each others' personalities.

Kewl - thx!

Mom, when you pull out the AMEX, again, you will notice a completely different response from ANY WAITER, ANY STORE, etc.

When you activate and add your hubby as AU, GET the Membership Rewards!!! $40 annual (total including $55 annual membership fee = $95, but WORTH IT!!!)
    Don't leave home without it!

Larry - you are a really nice guy - Mom and I can both tell. Also, it was very personal of you to express your emotions so candidly. I very much appreciate it.

CYA Dogman

6. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Hey Dog

I have all intentions of adding hubby as "AU", now I think most banks don't run credit for "AU" correct, Amex follows that same policy right??

I will certainly get the membership rewards, can I get that right away, I mean right after I receive my card??

Thanks Mom

7. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Re: Hey Dog

yes- they will add you when you activate the Card.

8. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

They will run a check...

When I signed on as AU on my boyfriend's account, they pulled my credit. I can't remember what report it was but they pulled one. I think they were just checking to make sure that I was indeed an acutal person and not a pet animal! I had major derogatories and they didn't turn me away (luckily).

9. mj

mj Well-Known Member

Re: They will run a check...

I'm an AU on two cards (Blue and Gold charge) and they didn't run a check. They did run a check for my corporate card.