Amex Optima secure...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by river, Nov 2, 2000.

1. river

river Well-Known Member

Well I guess I'm very fortunate because I talked w/ rep today and I made it by the skin of my teeth.They recieved my check and app on Oct 17.Had to wait 14 days for check to clear. customer rep said wecome package follow by card should come soon. I feel extremely lucky to be a part of their credit building program and will definately see to it that they are paid on time everytime.Was sweating it there for awhile yesterday.Best regards to the others that barely made it also.

2. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Cool! Welcome to the club! ;-D

3. river

river Well-Known Member

Thanks MP$40. I have really have benefited from quite a few of your posts. Keep it up for others that read this board like myself!

4. river

river Well-Known Member

OOPS!!! I have really have....Can't HAVE it both ways,uh????LOL!!!:>P River wrote:-------------------------------Thanks MP$40. I have really have benefited from quite a few of your posts. Keep it up for others that read this board like myself!

5. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

:-D

Believe me......I'm the last one to try an diss someone for their spelling/grammer.

I just want to see others in similar situations prevail! If we all stick together, help out, and share info.....we can beat this credit b.s.