Another free Experian report

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Darrell, Jan 20, 2001.

1. Darrell

Darrell Guest

If you sign up for membership at fool.com, they give you several gifts. One of them is a free Experian credit report from TrueCredit.

Just got mine. It's for real. If you're already a member at TrueCredit, you'll have to type in a new user name.

Two credit cards are required for verification purposes. The report is free.

2. Laura

Laura Guest

RE: Another free Experian repo

thanks alot. I tried to get mine from iplace.com but they said they couldn't verify my information. I was able to get it here. I appreciate you passing on information like this to us. :)

3. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

RE: Another free Experian repo

Too much trouble for 7.95

4. Laura

Laura Guest

it's not 7.95 it's free!!! yo

register through fool.com first then when you get to truecredit.com it's free, i just got mine and hubby's both for free

5. Geo

Geo Well-Known Member

RE: it's not 7.95 it's free!!

How do you know it is really free?. I just registered for fool.com, then received several e-mails (One of them with a link to
    the truecredit page for a free report) when I went there I placed all my personal information and the two CC for verification purposes(?).

Then I see my report but was adviced that my credit card had been charged $7.95 for that report.

I also received an e-mail from truecredit
    as a receipt for my recent $7.95 report purchase (??)