Another GREAT Experience w/ Ju

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cadillac408, Dec 5, 2000.

1. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Just reporting my experiences....

Called Junum just now. A *live* person aswered after 2 rings! I stated that I wanted to send them my updated TransUnion report (had previously told them to order it). I wanted to let them know not to order from TransUnion and that I needed an address to send the report to. The rep was EXTREMELY nice to me, called me by my first name (and didn't screw it up) and explained their WHOLE PROCESS to me. He told me that they have an expert staff of people trained in how to maximize a persons credit score bye cleaning up their credit file. They start by disputing all negative stuff. He instructed me that they can only dispute a certain number of things at a time. He even told me that if there is negative stuff that you don't want bothered, to enclose a note (DO NOT write on your reports) and a few days later follow up with a phone call. He also explained to me that the pre addressed envelopes to go some address and then are forwarded to another address in Santa Ana, Ca for processing. He stated that I could speed things up by sending my reports to:

Junum
    Attn: Processing
    P.O. Box 26530
    Santa Ana, CA 92799-6530

I feel very good about this company and just thought I would share this experience with you all.

2. Kristi

Kristi Guest

RE: Another GREAT Experience w

Thats great!
    I am going there tomorrow night for a CFO meeting and will certainly pass on everyones comments!

MP$40 wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Just reporting my experiences....

Called Junum just now. A *live* person aswered after 2 rings! I stated that I wanted to send them my updated TransUnion report (had previously told them to order it). I wanted to let them know not to order from TransUnion and that I needed an address to send the report to. The rep was EXTREMELY nice to me, called me by my first name (and didn't screw it up) and explained their WHOLE PROCESS to me. He told me that they have an expert staff of people trained in how to maximize a persons credit score bye cleaning up their credit file. They start by disputing all negative stuff. He instructed me that they can only dispute a certain number of things at a time. He even told me that if there is negative stuff that you don't want bothered, to enclose a note (DO NOT write on your reports) and a few days later follow up with a phone call. He also explained to me that the pre addressed envelopes to go some address and then are forwarded to another add....

3. Eboni

Eboni Guest

Junum ? About Scores

I have my reports online with them now. How long does it take before they give you scores?

Roni, do you have scores on your account?

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Wow.

Great Mp$40. That was great work. Thanks for the info. I think we all made a great investment in Junum.com

roni

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: Junum ? About Scores

No eboni. I dont have scores yet. Donna has had them longer than me but no scores. They are still working on that project, according to kristi and junum.

roni