Another Quantum question

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by steve, May 29, 2001.

1. steve

steve Well-Known Member

I have the 13.99% Quantum card with no annual fee. I called customer service and found out that I had no cash advance fees as well, but I don't see this writen in my terms and conditions sheet. Does anyone see this in their terms and conditions? Is the no cash advance fee thing a benefit for all Quantum cardholders?

2. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

I read that on a few posts by Quantum holders, can't remember if that was only a 6 month new offer for cardholders or if that was permanent, with no fees for cash advances. Just got off the phone with MBNA to combined 2 Platinum Plus Visa into a Quantum Card. She close out one account and now have 13k limit on one Visa. Call another number to Make the Quantum conversion in half-hour or so, do to updating accounts.

3. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Just did a search on Quantum, #73 posted by Mike saids NO FEES.

4. wsteven

wsteven New Member

I use my Quantum card as my ATM card now. There are no fees for that from MBNA, and it is a permanent feature of the card. However, finance charges accrue from the date of the cash transaction of course. For me, it is helpful to have all of my spending (cash and credit purchases) on one card in order to help keep track of things, so I don't mind paying a three or four dollars in finance charges every month for this convenience. (3 or 4 dollars based upon $300 average cash balance outstanding times 13.99% APR).